Assistant Coaches - Who should we keep?

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I know a few of you have already posted “get rid of them all” in other threads...

I think Seider has proven his worth both in recruiting and RB development this year. MAYBE Bell, Davis and Skipper should be considered as well.

Thoughts?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Let the new guy make that decision. If he’s worth his salt, he’s got his own list of who he wants on his staff.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
New coach, new identity, his staff...

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Seider, Skipper, Davis, and Bell Would be the only ones to keep.

If I could only keep two it would be Seider and Bell. And that would be tough because Skipper is a hell of a recruiter. And Davis has been a great recruiter and coach on the Oline over the last year. But we need Bell for South Florida. If we lose him to Miami we will basically cede Miami recruiting.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
None if the incoming coach doesn't want them. Would be smart to keep Seider and Davis. Good x and o coaches who can recruit the jimmy and joes

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I want the new guy to bring as many of the guys with him that helped make him successful where he came from. If some don't want to come with him then he should interview the existing guys here and hire them only if he thinks they will help us win.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Holy crap, I can’t believe how many of you are taking the “let the new guy decide” layup. You guys have opinions about everything! Oh, let me guess... this is the one topic that you think you DON’T have any control over??? You guys suck.

As for the nuss and nord jokes, I saw those coming a mile away (but at least you made a contribution to the topic).

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
I know a few of you have already posted “get rid of them all” in other threads...

I think Seider has proven his worth both in recruiting and RB development this year. MAYBE Bell, Davis and Skipper should be considered as well.

Thoughts?
A new broom sweeps clean. Given the current state of the program, I don't see how any of them warrant retention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb