Athlon 2015 SEC predictions

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n160556 said:
I said and believe that Arky under the steady guidance of Bielema will be 2nd at worst this year and will be a force to be reckoned with as long as he stays ay Arky. AU will be 4th behind LSU and Miss schools will both be sucking horribly while fighting for last place in the west.
I don't know about second, but I have no trouble seeing Arky near the top. Cowbell is my pick for last, as usual. As for Ole Piss, I'm not so sure. I can see them improving now that they got rid of their Duhhriskel Twin.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
SavannahGator;n160361 said:
UGA will be breaking in a new QB. They can't just give it to Chubb every play, well, maybe they think that they can. However, given what we did to him this past season for the last three quarters of that game, you'd have to think that the rest of the league will have figured out how to stop or slow him down.

I thought that the most curious predictions were in the West. Miss St gonna fall all the way down to last place? And Ole Miss still ahead of the Piggies? There could be a logjam on that side of the league more than half-way into the season.

I think the log jam will be the Two Mississippi teams and Arky fighting to stay out of last place. TAM and the Barn is going to be decent but not special. That leaves the who knows what team is going to show up LSU, and Alabama to fight for the top.

The East will be wide open, because there is no dominate team.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Law98gator;n160559 said:
I don't know about second, but I have no trouble seeing Arky near the top. Cowbell is my pick for last, as usual. As for Ole Piss, I'm not so sure. I can see them improving now that they got rid of their Duhhriskel Twin.

Maybe but I don't think Freeze is the savior that most around here think.....I'm still glad he isn't our coach. It would have been another 3 or 4 years of waste. Wallace certainly sucked but that bitch slapping they took in their bowl game just showed me that Freeze is no better than Muschamp when it come to making any kind of offensive adjustments......I almost felt sorry for Wallace.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n160559 said:

Wallace was hand picked by Freeze twice as a Head Coach. Freeze never developed a running game. Freeze is the just as one dimensional as Muschamp.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n160559 said:

Did you see the backup - he made Driskel look good. Not sure if they cut the transfer that screwed up but if they did they better have a freshman coming in that can play or they are in trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb