Auburn Coach's son bangs softball chicks; Title IX suit ensues

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'd like to see the movie.

Sounds like a stellar plot. Sex, backstabbing, nepotism, lesbian sex, cat fights, sports, and more lesbian sex.

This could be better than Game of Thrones.
Alex.

... with softball pitchers and all those mounds?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'd like to see the movie.

Sounds like a stellar plot. Sex, backstabbing, nepotism, lesbian sex, cat fights, sports, and more lesbian sex.

This could be better than Game of Thrones.

:popcorn:

Alex.
Come on, man. That's like Sweet Home Alabama and every other movie about that state.

Last edited:

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
LOOKALIKE THREAD!!!!

OK, I'll start it.

Carmyn Greenwood:

12058049.jpeg

That hippy muppet Janice:

original-grid-image-8699-1486950216-6.jpg

Alex.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Exactly how did Fagan stand tall? I think there are several ways to view what is reported. I quickly read the article and it appears to me:

1. An AU player and their pitching coach are claimed to be involved.

2. Fagan after her stellar stint at UF, claims that a. this coach slapped her on the butt and b. she was offended as apparently she always is, c. this whole situation with the player and coach is her current excuse for her dust up with UF's coach this season.

3. The AU team or some of the AU team was offended by this relationship. (Others might wonder if this is jealousy or a teammate who does not have the preference of the majority of the other players)

4. The players refused to go play UGa, if this one player was allowed to go. The time sorting out whether the team would go to Athens or not is seemingly what was also reported as quarantined.

5. A player who did not accumulate any stats as a true frosh and did not have her scholarship renewed is now suing claiming the relationship somehow harmed her. She is listed as a pitcher so maybe she was or maybe she wasn't good enough for the SEC.

6. AU fired the pitching coach twice, the first time in the fall when rumors circulated, but let him stay when some of the team fought for him and then later before the infamous trip to UGa when presented with evidence. The head coach "retired" at the end of the season.

7. Some moron at AU who probably was not an attorney stupidly warned the players about his view of Alabama law.

ESPN as usual wants to make this a salacious as possible. If there was a coach starting relationships with multiple players, he or she would need to go and that happened. The head guy also was sent packing at the end of the season. I am not sure how the non-involved can claim damages, but we shall see.

She's one of 3 that are not "anonymous sources." I hear you, but this smells bad to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.