Auburn players leave team

leogator

May 5, 2018
Nate Craig Meyers and his half brother Jayvaugn Meyers that the Gators recruited previously have left the team. NCM was highly rated but never lived up to his rating.

TE Jalen Harris also just left the team.

Last edited:

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
Wow. I don’t follow them enough to know how productive he was but that’s still going to leave a hole.

Wonder what gives?

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Nate Craig-Myers is leaving AU after a couple years and not enough PT. He can take a redshirt this year and be eligible next year.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Sounds exactly like Auburn players are leaving the team. My uninformed query : If Auburn can't use him how much can we?

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
I'm not saying that I hope he ends up here. It's just interesting to me when a highly touted guy doesn't pan out.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Seems like a lot of guys we missed out on during the end of chumps run and early Butters fails didn’t pan out that great.

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
It seems that I hear about another one leaving every day. How many have left in the past few weeks?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Prime example of where kids spend so much focus and energy on social media, the hype of the recruiting process, keeping suspense of fans, and being swept away in visits, that they forget to make an actual wise decision for their future. I was a Rivals member back then, and literally no one thought it made any sense for him to go to Aub.

I'm sure they'll place some restrictions on where he goes, and he'll either resurface at a lower level program or join a good team where he'll find the same uphill battle in terms of depth chart. It's insane the amount of time these kids end up wasting, and the potential millions it costs them, all because of how they(or their parents/advisors) handle the recruiting process.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
We could use NCM...he would easily be the 3rd best receiver on this team...with that said, they aint transferring here
We have plenty of WRs but lack the scheme, QB, OL to help them reach their potential. I doubt we could pay him enough to transfer here. :)

TN G8R

Aug 24, 2016
This redishirt rule is going to need some fine tuning or everyone who isn't satisfied with immediate playing time will transfer knowing they'll be eligible the next year. Big loop-hole.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Auburn's 2 5* from Florida have been busts. I know, I know on average you want to have a lot of 5* on your team but when was the last time that a 5* really panned out for us?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator