August Raffle - Win an Amazon Echo!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I did many giveaways and raffles on the gun forum. I always used you tube to draw my names. I use a brass tumbler to mix up the names. It makes it more fun.
You own/owned a gun forum?

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
You own/owned a gun forum?

No. My good friend owned it and I have been an administrator for years. I still am but since he sold the forum, I don't spend as much time there. My friend just called me this week to recruit me to admin on a new gun forum he is going to start. Anyhow, we gave away guns, holsters, ammo, knives and many other things. That was when I had my gun shop open and was actually making money with it.

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
No. My good friend owned it and I have been an administrator for years. I still am but since he sold the forum, I don't spend as much time there. My friend just called me this week to recruit me to admin on a new gun forum he is going to start. Anyhow, we gave away guns, holsters, ammo, knives and many other things. That was when I had my gun shop open and was actually making money with it.

Wasn’t TTAG was it?

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
Sure, what the hell. My security clearance is good for another three years and I retired from the Navy. Bring on the home invasion!
By the way, I’m highly considering pulling a name out of a drum for these raffles on YouTube live. What do you think?

It’s just so anticlimactic to have the computer randomly spit out a name.
You'll need to get one of the local beauty queens to pull the ticket and give it to you so you can read the winner in a really cheesy Lottery-style voice.

DocZaius

Founding Member
Return to Monke
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
So that's what Oxbucks are for?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Yes. I knew you'd eventually figure it out.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The time to enter this raffle is almost up, and the drawing is on YouTube Live tomorrow in the chatbox at 3 PM EST.

It says the drawing is on September 10th, but I only put that date in there so the computer wouldn't pull a name and notify a winner - I'm doing it manually.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You'd have to watch and see:

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Ox pulled my name from the basket, realizing his mistake he put it back claiming it was practice. Then he pulled the pre-arranged name. :whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb