Austin Appleby Elite 11

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It will be interesting how things turn out with him. Going to be a battle with him and LDR.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
I forgot all about Justin Midgett. It was supposedly a tossup in talent between he and Leak.
And I forgot Ingle Martin was in that rotation till Leak won the job.

As for Appleby, let's all hope he gets over his turnover tendencies he had at Purdue.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I forgot all about Justin Midgett. It was supposedly a tossup in talent between he and Leak.
They say that every year to push the talent. They always talk up some Justin Midgett, Provancha, Guy or Trash for a few weeks.

Last edited:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
They say that every year to push the talent. They always talk up some Justin Midgett, Provancha, Guy or Trash for a few weeks.

Justin was a big time recruit. One of the top QBs in the nation.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No, they are talking up LDR and Appleby to push Trask

2ndAmend

Oct 3, 2014
Question: Why purdue? If he was so elite, why not a football power school?

Comment: I was confident Timmy Tebow was the real deal. My confidence in Gator football has not returned since TT graduated.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
If there's anyone to blame for evaluations of The Elite 11 it could be Dilfer....I can't think of a worse QB since Bobby Douglas played for the Bears 40 some years ago....

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Question: Why purdue? If he was so elite, why not a football power school?

Comment: I was confident Timmy Tebow was the real deal. My confidence in Gator football has not returned since TT graduated.
He was from Ohio. I'm sure it was one of those deals of it's a really good academic school that's close to home, and he had a tremendous opportunity to start and get a ton of reps

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Gavin Dickey?
Gavin Dickey was a big signing for us and Mr Football in the state I think. He probably could have made the move to slot receiver when Qb wasnt working, but he was more interested in another sport.

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gavin Dickey was a big signing for us and Mr Football in the state I think. He probably could have made the move to slot receiver when Qb wasnt working, but he was more interested in another sport.
Baseball, never really went thru a spring football season

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.