Back to back losses to FSU: Who wouldn't want to fire Mac now?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It bothers me that we likely aren't going to get Franks any experience at all under center this year. Screw the redshirt, let's get him a leg up going in to next year.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
It bothers me that we likely aren't going to get Franks any experience at all under center this year. Screw the redshirt, let's get him a leg up going in to next year.
I still think Appleby gives us the best chance to win. With a coach battling "noise in the system" you aren't gonna see anyone else unless an injury demands it.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I'm in Colorado Springs, CO. Long story.....was able to catch most of the game.

Wow!

Biggest win in Butters career.

Good for him....but even better, good for us!

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Nuss needs to go with that horrendous play calling after the turnover and at the 1/2 yard line. We could have easily blown this game wide open

The fumble at the 1 yd line was a great call - poor execution. That play always works against our Defense.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
That list goes back to the 90s, since they didn't have one before that. Also, the East is the worst it's ever been. EVER.

Not saying he shouldn't be proud, but let's keep things in perspective and not act like he just won back to back Superbowls for the first time ever.

This is harsh for you. I said I would not say anything negative if he won and I will stick by that. It was a huge win regardless. LSU has an interim coach and is 6-4. Winning in BR is tough even when they are mediocre and it was for the East. Mac gets a one week reprieve from me. Now beat those clowns in Tally and I might even say I might be wrong.

Last edited:

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I'll eat my crow. Thought we'd lose. Starting changing my mind right before game time. I never even had the ambition to watch, yet I watched every second. Love the win as much as I've loved a win in a really long time

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I'm not completely sold on Mac, but today was a good step forward. I hope recruiting gets a big bump, too!

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016
We should have score two TD instead of field goals. I blame this on play calling. We have been dominating the line at this point in the game and tried to get cute with our play call

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
IT'S GREAT TO BE A FLORIDA GATOR.

:chomp:
A :pumper: like me I see. First SEC coach to go to Atlanta his first two years. Wins on the road with a team that looks like a MASH unit. But 78 we all know this team sucks, COaches suck , the recruiting class sucks. It all sucks. I tell you what sucks in reality. Gator fans that make up derogatory names for our coach and players, That come in day after day with nothing but negative sh#T about our team and program. I expect it from rivals. But when our own fans continue to do it what does that say? Its says we have a large group of fans that learned to feel entitled by a guy named Spurrier and continued by a guy named Urban, They think it is easy and that only UF is good enough to be in the top 5 each and every year, We are THE GATORS by god and only greatness every year is good enough. Games like this make me proud to be a gator. Makes me proud to see the youngest guys on the team block out all the NITS and pundits and just go out and play. Hit em in the mouth and never stop. I was gonna start a new thread after two drinks and really speak my mind but Im proud that 78 started the ball rolling. Many folks think I dont criticize our coaches but that damn screen pass on the drive we were gouging them with the running game and even worse the ptich on the one yard line were HORRIBLE.............our guys over came those calls and a multitude of negative things..............join me on the gator bandwagon. It is always interesting ssometimes wonderful and amazing and sometimes you want to cry. But if you are gator you have to ride it all the way good times and bad.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
1 td and 100 yards passing? :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Yeah Mr. 2-7 just finished his magnum opus.

Party like its 2012 again boys.
God dam another loss and NO trip to Atlanta for a 2nd straight year...............no wait.....................stats are for losers and Vince Dooley proved that to us over an over..............Go hide :law: cause those suck assss 3 stars just proved you aint the smartest man on earth or even in the gatrchatr...........But you are still my 2nd favorite lawyer

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I want RocketCityGator to come out of hiding to tell us why he disliked the thread.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
It wasn't a good coaching performance. At all.
14 point dogs, team is decimated by injury, away game in Baton Rouge. We have no turnovers, no penalties, completely dominate the line of scrimmage and win by six, but you have a problem with the coaching performance?

Nuss had a few questionable calls, but so do all coordinators in every game. We handled an excellent team today and all you can do is b!tch. Shocker.

Last edited:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
14 point dogs, team is decimated by injury, away game in Baton Rouge. We have no turnovers, completely dominate the line of scrimmage and win by six, but you have a problem with the coaching performance?

Nuss had a few questionable calls, but so do all coordinators in every game. We handled an excellent team today and all you can do is b!tch. Shocker.

Excellent? An unranked 6-4 team with an interim coach? Come on. Let's be real.

It's a decent win. Win in Tally and I'll start to come to the pumper side.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah Nuss pissed me off in the late Red Zone after plowing the field to get there, Collins pissed me off going pseudo prevent to give them a chance to red zone us at the end (slipping away from us fast), BUT it was sweet to see like one early penalty and the mojo of the team rising as the game progressed. Energy finally maintained when it counted and the D being championship level to win it on a cold stone stop. Then, throw in the youngsters being ready to play and executing against a very good team... well, kudos to the TEAM first and Coaching staff.

Sundaysunday

Jul 27, 2014
Personally I'm pumped about this win!!!!

My biggest gripe with Muschamp thus far has been his inability to keep the team motivated week to week but I am hopeful we are turning that corner. This win along with the construction of new facilities should drastically help recruiting.

Go Gators......I will sleep well tonight........

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator