Bad news coming - UPDATED: 7 Gators Suspended for Michigan Game

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Some guy named nameless.
:lol:

My guess is LDR set up Zaire and Franks somehow. Probably planted drugs on them or sent them hookers and blow or something. And then logs in under an alias to spread the news.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
The only thing I see on the police departments website for latest criminal reports, if I'm looking at this right, is there was an assault on a police officer at 5am this morning. Please tell me this is not it. It's the only thing I saw listed after midnight.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The only thing I see on the police departments website for latest criminal reports, if I'm looking at this right, is there was an assault on a police officer at 5am this morning. Please tell me this is not it. It's the only thing I saw listed after midnight.
This rumor was reported at 3 AM.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Why? If they posted in chat weren't they named?

Who is it?
An unnamed member.

Edit: I had the member's name here. Ox changed it. Seems pretty fraudulent, maybe Ox really works for the UF legal team, they like alter records too.

Last edited:

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Digging around it looks like there were a couple of arrests in the morning hours.

One at 240 and 120 in the morning

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Has Rick Petino been spotted in Gainesville driving a pimp-mobile?

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Digging around it looks like there were a couple of arrests in the morning hours.

One at 240 and 120 in the morning
Mugshots could be updated at anytime today or tomorrow. Possibly Monday since it's the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.