Founding Member
It's never over till it's over

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I saw that. Crazy play. Too bad they missed the 2pt conversion.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n137330 said:
I saw that. Crazy play. Too bad they missed the 2pt conversion.
I liked that the he he had the balls to go for 2

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
I think it is kind of crazy to have a bowl game in the Bahamas in the first place, so perhaps the wild end to the game is quite appropriate. Next perhaps we will have a Gainesville Bowl in the swamp like FAU has.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
VulcanAlex;n137441 said:
I think it is kind of crazy to have a bowl game in the Bahamas in the first place, so perhaps the wild end to the game is quite appropriate. Next perhaps we will have a Gainesville Bowl in the swamp like FAU has.

FAU has a bowl game in the Swamp?! :eek:

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n137470 said:

No FAU has a bowl in their stadium, I don't serious propose that we have one in the swamp it was what passes for humor by me in response to the many bowl games that ESPN is creating. I do expect the one that we are assigned to disappear after this year as the stadium sucks and UAB the tenant is going out of business.

I bet business in Gville would love a bowl game.

I bet you understood this and just as grammar police were making a point, no problem here.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n137470 said:

I attended a Tangerine bowl one year in the Swamp. Well, it wasn't called the swamp yet, but it was still Florida Field at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium. It was cold cold cold that night!

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
t-gator;n137382 said:
I liked that the he he had the balls to go for 2

I went to junior high and high school with Dan Enos, CMUs coach... he's a good guy. He was a year younger than us, but was always our starting QB from a young age. He started at Michigan State, won a Rose Bowl in '89 and went into coaching. He's a Dantonio protege. Funny thing was that our rival QB in high school also was a four year starter at MSU, but as a strong safety.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
NavetG8r;n137518 said:
I attended a Tangerine bowl one year in the Swamp. Well, it wasn't called the swamp yet, but it was still Florida Field at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium. It was cold cold cold that night!

The '94 Gator Bowl was in Gville as well. It was so cute watching the vols finally get a win in that stadium.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator