Bama fans welcome home the Crimson Tide

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nick build a helluva program, but firing his OC a week before the big game was a huge mistake. His ego just may be getting too big even for Bama.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nick build a helluva program, but firing his OC a week before the big game was a huge mistake. His ego just may be getting too big even for Bama.
Sark called a great game. They didn't lose because Kiffen was fired the week prior. They lost because neither Defense or Special Teams bailed them out.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I hope they had enough security to handle that large crowd.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
It is very sad when people think that being number two is the first loser. I would hope that our fans would be better, but that is just a hope, and we are not getting that opportunity soon either.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
It is very sad when people think that being number two is the first loser. I would hope that our fans would be better, but that is just a hope, and we are not getting that opportunity soon either.
If we won at the rate Bama did, we'd be much the same. It's human nature.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Sark called a great game. They didn't lose because Kiffen was fired the week prior. They lost because neither Defense or Special Teams bailed them out.
You guys really don't know. Saban usually demands they stay til after the bowl.

Is it hard to imagine that Kiffy just checked out and was spending all his time trying to fight Butters for 3 star players? Would it surprise you even a little?

Last edited:

cornbread

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
i'm sure we had a huge crowd to welcome them back from atlanta

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
I'm glad they lost even if it means the media now gets to claim that the ACC is the better conference. If any one fanbase needs a big slice of humble pie it's those fkers. If Scarborough doesn't go down and I think they win that game.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
:lol:

It's like the ticker tape parade Gus Grissom never got after he sank the Mercury capsule.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
I think that just shows you the expectation level at Bama. "Don't expect us to come out and celebrate your second place finish".

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
This is a microcosm of what is wrong with sports "fans." These players have busted their asses their whole lives to get to this point. Bama has absolutely dominated the college football landscape, winning five natty's over a seven year span and were a few seconds away from winning a sixth. I fuqing hate Saban and Bama, but this is downright pathetic.

Their return must've coincided with a John Deere tractor auction or bring your sister/wife to work day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator