Bama ripe for downfall? 4-3 in last 7 games

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
They did hire Kiffin. He's like taking a dump in the upper deck of someone's toilet

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I thought they would lose two regular season games this season but I was hoping we would be one of the two.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I've said it before, I'll say it again. The "Kick 6" against Auburn was the moment the dynasty ended.

ntcrze

Founding Member
Banned
Banned
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
I always said Alabama would lose a couple in the regular season, I just didn't think it had come to the point of losing to Ole Miss. It does go to show how it's probably not wise to predict anything this year after this past week in college football. Last week the Gators sucked on defense and Alabama was an offensive juggernaut. This week Alabama only managed to score one touchdown on offense and the Gator's defense didn't surrender a touchdown. Now we are at the same place as last season when it ended, with FSU and Auburn on top of the college football world. Florida's schedule looks much easier now. LSU and South Carolina probably won't even be ranked when they play Florida. Missouri has an embarrassing loss to Indiana on their schedule. Georgia is a Todd Gurley injury away from serious trouble. FSU? Last year's FSU team would beat them, but I don't see anyone else doing so. They are like "Ole man River," they just keep rolling along.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
You know those bama nuts got Saban's arse squarely on the hotseat. Auburn's recent success only fans the flames. With the talent they bring in year after year the bullseye has to come back to the staff.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Not far fetched to think not only The Barn, but the Mullens go into Tuscaloosa and win.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I hope I don't need to remind anyone of the historic ass whooping they put on us a few weeks ago

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;70254 said:
I hope I don't need to remind anyone of the historic ass whooping they put on us a few weeks ago
:sadnanner:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Too early to declare the end of the Bama era

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n69795 said:
I've said it before, I'll say it again. The "Kick 6" against Auburn was the moment the dynasty ended.

Yes. And the hiring of Lane Kiffen proved Saban has lost it.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n70350 said:
Too early to declare the end of the Bama era

agreed. One loss in a transition year, a year when several thought they would be a 2 to 3 loss team due to change in talent and coaching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator