Bama's New OC will be........?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This is great for us either way.

If they hire Butters back-- heh heh heh-- our trip back to the top got easier. If they don't, we know Butters is crying in his BBQ sauce.

Last edited:

The Shady Grove Gator

Relapsed Wise-Ass
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
This is great for us either way.

If they hire Butters back, he he he, our trip back to the top got easier. If they don't, we know Butters is crying in his BBQ sauce.
If Saban hires Butters, that is the textbook indicator for Alzheimer's. And Butters can insert one of his BBQ bottles backwards into his anus.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If Saban hires Butters, that is the textbook indicator for Alzheimer's. And Butters can insert one of his BBQ bottles backwards into his anus.
They could be silly enough to keep him too when Saban retires. That would be spectacular.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER Lower Expectations.
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
I wouldn't think so; Satan is recruiting him personally.
It's obvious to me Saban made that crossroads deal with the Devil that gives people supernatural earthly success but costs you your soul. I mean, come on, 5 Ships in 9 years and another one at LSU to boot. This is bullcrap! I still hate Alabama from 1992 SEC Championship loss in Birmingham. It was basically a home game for Bama. FCKV Bamma with a big bag of dawg dicks.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Shows assistant coach continuity is a bunch of bull.

Just like the excuse of "Our QB is young or a frosh" or "we play so many young guys", etc. If I heard the words "true" or "redshirt" freshman in the title game I heard it 20 times. They were all over the field.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Where's McElroy? After Butters was fired he had all kinds of stuff to say, now that there's an opening at his school, that the inept fool could fill, we get crickets.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I can be their OC and take them to the title game again. They make any OC look good (ie Butters & Nuss)

And when things don’t work - all your leaders and five-star veterans are sluggish and dominated despite your unmatched S&C program, meticulous preparations, etc. - you just throw in the true freshmen QB, RB & WR and wipe out the other team for a half then rip their guts out in OT right after an apparently game-changing sack.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Just like the excuse of "Our QB is young or a frosh" or "we play so many young guys", etc. If I heard the words "true" or "redshirt" freshman in the title game I heard it 20 times. They were all over the field.

Yep, especially since we all know that our freshmen are the same caliber athletes as bamuh.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So you are saying stars do matter?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.