Gator Baseball Baseball/Softball congrats

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
To the baseball team who this week rightfully regains the No. 1 ranking. Last few weeks they have been on a tear and looks good heading towards the home stretch.

The ladies took 2 of 3 from those cry babies in Tuscaloosa and it was a blast to watch it happen. If you haven't had the pleasure of watching that fan base whine, bitch and moan about every pitch, every call that doesn't go their way and even yell sht at injured players about how long it takes to sub them out, I can assure you it puts that trailer trash fanbase into perspective...........and this was softball! I never want to hear about the GatorNation again. We are saints compared to those bottom feeders. Kicking their azz last night was sweet and congrats to that freshman and her 3 RBI and HR that put us back in the top of the SEC again.

Go GATORS!!!!

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
To the baseball team who this week rightfully regains the No. 1 ranking. Last few weeks they have been on a tear and looks good heading towards the home stretch.

The ladies took 2 of 3 from those cry babies in Tuscaloosa and it was a blast to watch it happen. If you haven't had the pleasure of watching that fan base whine, ***** and moan about every pitch, every call that doesn't go their way and even yell sht at injured players about how long it takes to sub them out, I can assure you it puts that trailer trash fanbase into perspective...........and this was softball! I never want to hear about the GatorNation again. We are saints compared to those bottom feeders. Kicking their azz last night was sweet and congrats to that freshman and her 3 RBI and HR that put us back in the top of the SEC again.

Go GATORS!!!!

Their fans are definitely a bunch of asshats someone needs to explain to them that a pitch in the batters box is not a strike. Loved seeing Walton saying something to that inbred who was yelling while he was checking on his injured player.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
These Gators are something special! Go Gators!!

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
Their fans are definitely a bunch of asshats someone needs to explain to them that a pitch in the batters box is not a strike. Loved seeing Walton saying something to that inbred who was yelling while he was checking on his injured player.
Yeah, I was hoping he would go to the fence and call him down. What a loser. I hope he went home and beat his wife and dog.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
I still haven't gotten over the ladies losing to the butt sniffers/leg humpers from UGA.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We got revenge on UGA the next year and SWEPT them. I am not one to dwell on the losses. I look toward and remember the wins. Go Gators!!

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Their stud pitcher suffered a season ending injury last week. Does that make you feel better?
If she were suspended for something similar to what the POS player from Auburn(Haley Fagan) did, yes, I would feel better. Her suffering a season ending injury? No!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.