Gator Baseball Baseball Supers: UF vs. Auburn

Discussion in 'Main Sports Forum' started by FireFoley, Jun 8, 2018.

1. maheo30

maheo30 Theonomist Gator
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $1,467
    Ratings:
    +3,506 / -43
    To my baseball guys, Frank Frangie keeps saying Tyler Dyson is healthy and throwing great. He said he's back to early season form. If so, why isn't Sully playing him? Is Frangie just blowing smoke again?

2. Ancient Reptile

Ancient Reptile Senior Member

Oxbucks:
    $1,208
    Ratings:
    +1,856 / -100
    Guess we have to agree to disagree. A shot down the wall would provide a definitive answer, but I see no way such a shot could exist. I have just watched it twice more. The ball probably wouldn't hit the wall if it were dropping faster than a Herb Score cirve

3. FireFoley

FireFoley Senior Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $640
    Ratings:
    +1,908 / -55
    You must be talking about Jeff "CarDon'tKnow". His play be play skills are as masterful as his talk radio skills.

4. Ocalaman

Ocalaman Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
    $248
    Ratings:
    +257 / -2
    His problem seems to have been more mental than anything, in spite of a slight shoulder issue. I would guess O'Sullivan has been reluctant to take a chance on him with the season on the line. He'll probably get thrown in the fire in Omaha, especially if we end up battling out of the loser's bracket at some point.

5. gatordad3

gatordad3 You're stewed, buttwad!

Oxbucks:
    $416
    Ratings:
    +959 / -8
    Since when does Frangie not blow smoke? For a UF grad, he's been nothing but a Nole sympathizer. I find it more tolerable to listen to Rick Ballou, an FSU grad on that same station. Is David Lamm still around?
    Oh, nice av maheo

6. CGgater

CGgater Gainesville Native

Oxbucks:
    $1,636
    Ratings:
    +4,178 / -27
    It’s been almost 24 hours... Is SECN/bspn still discussing mize’s amazing talent?

• Chomper

Chomper Senior Member
      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
      $4
      Ratings:
      +1,429 / -33
      And yet (if I may coin a phrase) Mize is not (repeat, is NOT) going to Omaha.

• Chomper

Chomper Senior Member
        Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
        $4
        Ratings:
        +1,429 / -33
        You are right on my friend. I have felt that way for years. I refuse to listen Frangie.

• Ancient Reptile

Oxbucks:
        $1,208
        Ratings:
        +1,856 / -100
        Mize greater than Singer? Doesn't seem obvious to me. Wouldn't be surprised if Singer has the better career.

• Theologator

Theologator Enchanter

Oxbucks:
        $1,990
        Ratings:
        +2,698 / -21
        Inevitably.

That’s his verbal crutch. He often uses it when he should say “eventually” and just throws it in there while he’s waiting for his brain to catch up to his mouth.

• ChiefGator

ChiefGator A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!

Oxbucks:
        $944
        Ratings:
        +2,183 / -165
        I really wanted a picture of the ball on that final HR going off his glove. I have seen it on TV but really wanted it to remember that this can be a game of less than inches. We will need better play to get where we all would like to, that being a repeat.

• Great White Buffalo

Oxbucks:
        $99
        Ratings:
        +94 / -27
        Saturday night with a 7-2 lead in the 8th would've been the perfect time to throw him out there. If he's not ready, fine; but if he is ready, Sully's an idiot for not throwing him out there and letting him knock the rust off.

• Ocalaman

Ocalaman Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
        $248
        Ratings:
        +257 / -2
        After the great success of the UF baseball program under Kevin O'Sullivan, I think it's idiotic to call him an idiot. He knows the team and the players better than anyone else and his judgments have worked extremely well. I trust his decisions.

• g8tr72

g8tr72 Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
          $1,733
          Ratings:
          +4,577 / -16
          REQUEST: If anyone has a youtube link to the full game video of this game 3, please post it here.

I know it's viewable on ESPN3 but I wanted to actually download it. Thanks in advance.

• Great White Buffalo

Oxbucks:
          $99
          Ratings:
          +94 / -27
          Sully has had wonderful success and is a great recruiter and developer of talent, but some of his in-game decisions are not good, and as someone who knows baseball, I don't think there's even an argument about it. Things like having a 2nd basemen cover a steal attempt with a lefty pull hitter up; playing Maldanado in RF late in a game when he couldn't lift his arm above his head; and throwing Byrne 2 innings with a 7-2 lead, knowing he would most likely need to lean on him later in the series. In Dyson's case, wouldn't it make sense to give a little action with a safe lead instead of "throwing him in the fire" at the CWS? I wouldn't trade him for anyone else, but that doesn't mean he's infallible. To blindly follow and not question obvious mistakes is idiotic.

• Fishon

Fishon Senior Member

Oxbucks:
            $232
            Ratings:
            +791 / -15
            Gator fans, please don't ever change. I'll bet buffalo was calling up SOS back in the day and complaining that we didn't run enough.

• Jbossgator8

Jbossgator8 Senior Member
              Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
              $743
              Ratings:
              +1,837 / -158
              I am sorry for what I have put all of you through. I am sorry to Ox too. Go Gators for life!! Gatorchatter original for life!!

• Ancient Reptile

Oxbucks:
              $1,208
              Ratings:
              +1,856 / -100
              ??¿????????? What are you sorry about?We love you. Every board needs a supporter who supports without reservation

• Great White Buffalo

Oxbucks:
                $99
                Ratings:
                +94 / -27
                Why, SOS ran it nearly as much as he threw it. I'll bet you don't have a fvkking clue.

• Fishon

Fishon Senior Member

Oxbucks:
                $232
                Ratings:
                +791 / -15
                can someone with an iq of 85 or lower please explain the joke to buffalo. i'll just confuse him more