Baseball team

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So they can all just hit any pitch, power in all directions, all through the lineup?

Nobody said that. The game is on TV tonight at 7, maybe you should try watching it. Our ace gave up 13 hits and 7 runs in 4 innings....they finished with 20 hits and 12 runs.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
Yeah, they hit .476 on our pitching yesterday. I'd take a .338 avg. My kid has a game tonight at 6 but I will try to DVR. Anybody can have a bad night on the mound but it's usually focus, mechanics, bad scouting report or just mentally not there. Good pitching usually beats good hitting that's my only point. Faedo is MLB caliber for sure and when he is on, they aint' hitting .476

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I have been to a good number of games this year, but no one has hit the ball like UK did last nite. Their strength the entire year has been their hitting and man it showed last nite. I mean almost all of their hits were screamers. Very few seeing eye hits. They hit hard line drives all nite. I can see why they have had such a good year. If they get any pitching, they could be dnagerous in the tourney. Our pitching better be beyond good the next 2 games for us to slavage one.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, they hit .476 on our pitching yesterday. I'd take a .338 avg. My kid has a game tonight at 6 but I will try to DVR. Anybody can have a bad night on the mound but it's usually focus, mechanics, bad scouting report or just mentally not there. Good pitching usually beats good hitting that's my only point. Faedo is MLB caliber for sure and when he is on, they aint' hitting .476

Faedo is probably the first pick in the draft or at least the first pitcher taken, but he can be a real head case. He loves to flirt with disaster and pitch out of high stress situations because he usually can get away with it at this level. His best pitch is far and away his slider which is an amazing thing to watch a right handed batter try to hit.

KY has a heavy left handed batting line up and Faedo admitted to the TV guys he was worried about it before the game in interview...not good. Self fulfilling prophecy....

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
Does he have a change up? Can't get away with sliders to lefties unless you can locate out and catch the corner.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The pitch on the Salami was low and off the plate. The guy just made a helluva swing. Not to mention, the KY guy was out at second on the throwback just prior to the at bat. That changed everything.

Blacklabgator

Lurking Member
Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2014
Can't believe Macsullivanchamp lost to Kintucky. That's what happens when you recruit kids that the local state college is after/Law

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Bases loaded / 2 outs

Kc/B/Kc/F/F/F/
Pompey homers

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
SQ and I are considering going to the game tomorrow afternoon. I need advice from the experts here. Should we go or do they suck too much?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Just got to the stadium, sitting in the LF bleachers since it's the only shade we'll find today. Let's go, boys!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The first six hitters in Kentucky's lineup are lefty. I don't think I've ever seen that at any level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb