Gator Basketball Basketball Recruiting Thread

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Man, the collection of talent MW is assembling is impressive. He’s recruiting at a very high level. His uptempo style really appeals to the youths. I expect us to be relevant and rising for years to come. Can’t wait to see this year’s squad unleashed. Super Stoked!

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
According to Gator Country's Eric Fawcett, coach Mincy only sends out the "Sleep well" tweet before a big commit. I'm thinking Lewis?

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
I checked out Rupp rafters tonight, they are tearing each other apart, about any news concerning Lewis. At least three threads calling each other trolls.
I really would be great to get that guy.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
According to Gator Country's Eric Fawcett, coach Mincy only sends out the "Sleep well" tweet before a big commit. I'm thinking Lewis?

That tweet was yesterday and many assumed it meant Lewis. Based on his teammates tweet tonight and other stuff Lewis seems like he will commit tomorrow.

Funny Mincy posted this tonight , wonder what this emoji means lmao

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
That tweet was yesterday and many assumed it meant Lewis. Based on his teammates tweet tonight and other stuff Lewis seems like he will commit tomorrow.

So you're saying no sleeping well tonight?
A lot of talk that Lewis's visit to UK went so well they pulled ahead. Do you have any news if his Florida visit went well also, or any other good signs for Lewis.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014

I think something is up. We'll find out. What are your thoughts on CJ Walker? We got a good chance? I assume he is the last guy.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
I think something is up. We'll find out. What are your thoughts on CJ Walker? We got a good chance? I assume he is the last guy.
We are the clear leader imo, but I've heard he loved the Oregon visit. We currently only have 3 spots open (though I'd bet money we will take 4). Walker wants to take the rest of his visits, so if he commits later or next semester it lines up perfectly for him to be the 4th.

I still think the dream class alive and cooking

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
Gotta say this is exciting. After transfers (Cheese and Hudson) and middle-of-the-pack flawed bigs (Hayes, Gak), getting a very impressive freshman class that fits White's style would be awesome. Might not keep many of them for four years, but the overall effect could snowball over the next few classes.

It's nice to be stoked about both football and basketball again!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
What if he grows an inch or two = 6'11" Gator 'center-forward'.
Hope 6'11" Gak has added athleticism and durability.
My secret thinking is that 6'9" Chase Johnson will excel this next season.
White has collected & retained a good group. Hasn't Hudson come back ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator