Basketball Recruiting

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Slap me in the face!
Here's another thought - Jalen Hudson transferred away from VaTech and Buzz Williams. Gotta be some reason for that as I figure their styles matched up. Maybe a personality conflict? :dunno:
UCLA has the rep, and Alford, so they may be the one to worry about here. Though I still think Alexander's cousin being committed to VaTech could be a hurdle to overcome.....................................and the UCLA hotties.
slow-motion-slap-face.gif

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Think how much more you will like him, if he ultimately stays with UF? Of course who knows if there is any chance of that happening.
I doubt there's muchof a chance if Kentucky really wants him.

MidwestChomp

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Think how much more you will like him, if he ultimately stays with UF? Of course who knows if there is any chance of that happening.
I assumed he was talking about the sleezey Calipari. Why did I have a feeling it Calipari was getting in his ear or his coach's ear. If we lose Alexander to UK I'll be pissed.

Last edited:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I assumed he was talking about the sleezey Calipari. Why did I have a feeling it Calipari was getting in his ear or his coach's ear. If we lose Alexander to UK I'll be pissed.
If we lose Alexander to calipari , I'll be wishing an acl tear on him.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Now, now, just wish him the same success as the UK vaunted 2004 class of Morris, Crawford and Rondo.
I'll take that but id rather somebody tonya hardy his ass

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
For Calipari too. But if Alexander comes to UF I wish him 2 healthy ACLs.
Without a I hope he jas good knees for us. But we freakin offered him when he didn't have any p5 offers and decommitting this late totally screws us over.

MidwestChomp

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Without a I hope he jas good knees for us. But we freakin offered him when he didn't have any p5 offers and decommitting this late totally screws us over.

Yeah, that bugs the hell outta me too. He's been committed for a year. White found him before anyone else. I hope he sees through the Calipari bs. And now White may be scrambling for a PG, which we really need in his class...and a PG who can play big minutes right away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.