Batting 1.000 or 3 for 3

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Larger picture of the new baby. Congrats Midwest!

7d74ecd65f8e063f3907d26414bd6d5c--cute-baby-bunnies-cute-babies.jpg

(for those of you who aren't aware, Midwest is a vegan, so his chatbox nickname is Bugs and his wife is Babs and that explains his avatar and all the bunny references)

Alex.

So MW is Bugs and JBoss has been dubbed Daffy...

I nominate lawdonkey for Yosemite Sam and TRex for the Tasmanian Devil... although there are a few others who get that riled up during a hot debate...

Any other nominees? BTW- Sorry to highjack the thread.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
So MW is Bugs and JBoss has been dubbed Daffy...

I nominate lawdonkey for Yosemite Sam and TRex for the Tasmanian Devil... although there are a few others who get that riled up during a hot debate...

Any other nominees? BTW- Sorry to highjack the thread.

They all already have assigned nicknames. Dubs is in charge. There is a program that maybe somebody will post. It's confusing as hell if you don't spend lots of time in the box, and even then it's still confusing.

Alex.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Think about those wedding expenses as well. Might want to get a second job now and save for those. My buddy has 4 girls, all within 5 years apart. He just finished paying for the youngest's wedding.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Just a reminder that likes compiled for a baby do not count. After this thread runs its course, those likes will be removed.

And congrats!

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
They all already have assigned nicknames. Dubs is in charge. There is a program that maybe somebody will post. It's confusing as hell if you don't spend lots of time in the box, and even then it's still confusing.

Alex.
Understatement of the year.............I am there more than I should be and still struggle but then again ICRS

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
At least until the teenage years. That's when you and joy part company.

Yes they hate you as teens, but why worry about that today. Plus you get them back when their kids are teens and like you much better than they like them.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Well I know the anticipation was killing many of you so without further delay....she was delayed arriving 8 days after her medical due date...those due dates are way off

Aubrey Nicole was born Tuesday morning. Yes that is correct, bunny #3 is a girl. So I continue to be in the exclusive Dads with just girls club. Although Ox said men with all girls have girly swimmers, as posters like No Friends, Brad, CGgator can vouch it takes a real man to raise all girls :grin:

Here's a picture. Aren't her ears cute? Mom and bunny are doing great.
I teach two Aubrey's now. I keep thinking Audrey. I have two girls and girls are fun to be a daddy with, My 10 year old may change my mind in a few years but right now it is wonderful and has been. Great job, Bugs................she is adorable btw REAL men have daughters, too.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
Just outstanding news amigo. I knew it was gonna be a 3rd girl. Try to get some down time in the barbershop so we can get some updates

NaterG8r

Aug 27, 2016
Congrats. I am in the all girls club as well. 3 daughters 15, 12, 9. I grew up in a broken home without a dad and saw the effect on my sister. You have an important job ahead of you but I'm starting to think the rewards will be immeasurable.

Treebeard

Oops, just stepped on a Lorax.
Lifetime Member
Dec 23, 2015
My brother-in-law had 3 girls, spaced right about 2 years apart. My wife and I would always tease him about someday having 3 teenage girls in the house at the same time.
Then we adopted three girls who were also each about 2 years apart in age. We stopped teasing.
Karma is a, well...

Congrats Midwest!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.