Batting 1.000 or 3 for 3

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You got to go deep to get boys. No worries there, Champ. Congratulations anyway. How'd the tub thing work out? Got any video?
This is actually been proven to be true. I purposely had both. I'd called my shots.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Well I know the anticipation was killing many of you so without further delay....she was delayed arriving 8 days after her medical due date...those due dates are way off

Aubrey Nicole was born Tuesday morning. Yes that is correct, bunny #3 is a girl. So I continue to be in the exclusive Dads with just girls club. Although Ox said men with all girls have girly swimmers, as posters like No Friends, Brad, CGgator can vouch it takes a real man to raise all girls :grin:

Here's a picture. Aren't her ears cute? Mom and bunny are doing great. View attachment 8855

There is nothing like new life. Your whole world just changed and you’ve blessed mine with this wonderful news. God bless you and your family as you welcome Aubrey Nicole home.

We had 3 boys & the wife said that was it. We were getting into our mid-late 30’s. Then, to our surprise, Elizabeth Grace arrived. The house got pinked up. Everything changed. I surrendered immediately. She’s the princess but a beneficent ruler and graduates HS in May.

You’ve tweaked all those memories and I pray your days are filled with joy.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Just a reminder that likes compiled for a baby do not count. After this thread runs its course, those likes will be removed.

And congrats!
Your focus on this stuff (likes, like ratios etc) is odd.

Does it really matter anymore than a pile of Ox Shrutebucks do?

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
I have 2 boys and a girl...all in their 20’s.

I love them all a ton...all great kids....but I have to tell you.....the girls are special.

Watching my boys (one older and one younger) through the years protect their sister has also been very special.

Enjoy your babies.....they grow up fast. I really do miss them years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.