Battle of Heavyweights 2Night: Andrew Luck vs. J.J. Watt

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The NFL Network/CBS Thursday Game of the Week will showcase the most impactful Offensive Player in the NFL against the most impactful Defensive Player in the NFL

Discuss...

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n74059 said:
Thursday night NFL games are worse than the WNBA.

The WBNA has the occasional non-lesbian. With Nantz and Simms in the booth, lesbianism abounds.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n74059 said:

First of all I don't watch the WNBA so I haven't a clue. Secondly, the NFL is the ultimate level of the most popular sport in the United States not to mention the Holy Grail, the Super Bowl, is the final word on football Nirvana. College teams don't play in the Super Bowl. If you want to restrict your participation exclusively to what is virtually a boy's game of 18 to 21 year old's then keep your blinders on,

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n74089 said:
First of all I don't watch the WNBA so I haven't a clue. Secondly, the NFL is the ultimate level of the most popular sport in the United States not to mention the Holy Grail, the Super Bowl, is the final word on football Nirvana. College teams don't play in the Super Bowl. If you want to restrict your participation exclusively to what is virtually a boy's game of 18 to 21 year old's then keep your binders on,

Still nursing that ass whooping I see

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbalumnigator;n74077 said:
Originally posted by Captain Sasquatch View Post

The WBNA has the occasional non-lesbian. With Nantz and Simms in the booth, lesbianism abounds.
I don't mind watching lesbians.

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
No post game lamentation thread/post? Pre-game you were stirring it up. Now after a weeks' post game absence, you talk about this crap?

What about 10-9?
How did this pathetic Gator O beat you UT up and comers? I mean, it needs an explanation.
This UF team/coach should have been beaten. I am embarrassed for this UF team's O.
How did this happen?
Please explain.

DeltaGlamma

Born a Gator
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
99 is something else, but he is not as impactful/important to the team as a QB. Fitzpicktrick vs Luck? No contest! 37-13

I work with people who took tomorrow off because of this game!!!

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Houston has a legit D. But I like a team that had a QB over one that doesn't.

DeltaGlamma

Born a Gator
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
I am so jealous and think it is so unfair that Indy gets 2 QBs of such high caliber in a row....I was sooooo pissed at the Phins who should have could have dumped games to be in position to draft him.

Of course, they would have screwed him up.

Sigh

Phineus Maximus

Founding Member
Thread Killer
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
DeltaGlamma;n74339 said:
I am so jealous and think it is so unfair that Indy gets 2 QBs of such high caliber in a row....I was sooooo pissed at the Phins who should have could have dumped games to be in position to draft him.

Of course, they would have screwed him up.

Sigh

You ain't the only one! :angry:

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
Alvin York;n74001 said:
The NFL Network/CBS Thursday Game of the Week will showcase the most impactful Offensive Player in the NFL against the most impactful Defensive Player in the NFL

Discuss...

Why are you still here?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
How bout them Vols?? Oh wait, you're still sportin' that loss, again.

Prediction Nailed. Another thread after getting the 10th straight loss except the elongated forehead was not the subject. But you'll be :nutswinger:soon enough.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The game was even better than advertised with Luck and Watt both electrifying the television audience and fans in the stadium with their superlative play. My favorite incident last night was the almost basketball like confrontation between Luck and Watt. As Luck was rolling to his right he faked throwing the ball. He faked again and then tried to loop the ball over Watt. Standing flat footed Watt leaped like a big hawk spreading his wings and took the ball out of the air but the sure interception rolled off his fingertips.

Luck was beyond incredible. Watt was equally amazing. The game started as a blowout but evolved into knock down drag out nail biter. How could you ask for more entertainment than what you saw last night?

Captain Sasquatch;n74393 said:

So much for that theory, Captain. You college football only snobs kill me. You call yourselves football fans but you reject the very best players and coaches in a league that has evolved into the most popular and money making enterprise in American sports, Compare the magic of the Luck/Watt star fest game last night with that comedic fiasco of pathetic quarterbacks, receivers, offensive lines and coaches from the Tennessee - Florida game.

Yeah, stay with your college football only religion, Captain, and bore yourself to death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb