Battle of Heavyweights 2Night: Andrew Luck vs. J.J. Watt

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n74634 said:
So much for that theory, Captain. You college football only snobs kill me. You call yourselves football fans but you reject the very best players and coaches in a league that has evolved into the most popular and money making enterprise in American sports, Compare the magic of the Luck/Watt star fest game last night with that comedic fiasco of pathetic quarterbacks, receivers, offensive lines and coaches from the Tennessee - Florida game.

Yeah, stay with your college football only religion, Captain, and bore yourself to death.

I'm just kidding, the NFL's great. Especially when I need a nice nap on a Sunday afternoon.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n74634 said:
So much for that theory, Captain. You college football only snobs kill me. You call yourselves football fans but you reject the very best players and coaches in a league that has evolved into the most popular and money making enterprise in American sports, Compare the magic of the Luck/Watt star fest game last night with that comedic fiasco of pathetic quarterbacks, receivers, offensive lines and coaches from the Tennessee - Florida game.

Yeah, stay with your college football only religion, Captain, and bore yourself to death.

Yeah, best to stick with NFL and men's tennis, Alvin. Both have the tight pants you tend to prefer in spectator sports, (have you considered watching competitive cycling, rowing, or wrestling?) and neither of them give you that constant reminder of the horrific 11-loss losing streak you have against the hated Gators. We are 25-5 against you since the mid-seventies and the trend does not appear to be changing. Given the hotbed of Klan activity in your state and the proliferation of Albanian Nazis there as well, few people, other than white trash or people desperate for a scholarship are interested in attending UT to play football or for any other reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator