BBall playing a home and home with Miami

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I don't want to take credit for this or anything, but I ran into Jim Larranaga (UM's coach) over the summer and chatted with him for a few minutes. Told him they needed to start playing UF every year again. I think he listened.

http://www.gatorzone.com/story.php?id=28385

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I like it...Florida schools should play against each other more.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That's interesting, we should handle them pretty easily.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n8845 said:
I don't want to take credit for this or anything, but I ran into Jim Larranaga (UM's coach) over the summer and chatted with him for a few minutes. Told him they needed to start playing UF every year again. I think he listened.

http://www.gatorzone.com/story.php?id=28385

You were in jail?

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I am glad the series will restart. Let's not forget why the series ended. That crybaby Frank Haith didn't like the fact that when they played in South Florida, the crowd was pro-Gator due to the scum students being on break. Nevermind the fact that when they played in Gainesville, the students were also on break. I always wondered if he was so stupid that he didn't realize that he was indicting his own program or so frustrated that he didn't care.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The Major Florida Universities should always try to work each other in. This is good news.

ppinesgator

Founding Member
aka "Biggums"
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Sounds like fun for us South Floridians. A trip to the Gables to their ugly-ass arena to watch the Gators whip them in basketball.

Of course that was my attitude when we played them in football last year..:suicide:

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Love the Gators, but I don't think I could step on their filthy campus even to watch them whip Miami.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
After NCAA letting them off from many SEVERE violations regarding Shapiro due to Sha la la la la's connections, the caines are dead to me and always will be. They started cheating with Schnellenberger and have been getting away with anything they want to ever since. Why anyone would want to help their attendance and recruiting by playing them is a mystery to me.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I can't believe we would even consider playing Miami after what just transpired with joker Phillips

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n9290 said:
I can't believe we would even consider playing Miami after what just transpired with joker Phillips
I guess we're only pissed at their football program? :dunno:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n9290 said:

Sorry, I won't lose any sleep over Joker Phillips. I don't know how he got ordained an offensive guru around here. The receivers were just as useless under him as they were under the others. Still finished 100+ in receiving yardage.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I never want to play Miami in anything, ever!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Me either. I'd rather play Miami of Ohio or an interesting team from other conferences, but Joker Phillips isn't why I hate them.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n9395 said:
Me either. I'd rather play Miami of Ohio or an interesting team from other conferences, but Joker Phillips isn't why I hate them.

I'm solid on this one. I hate everything about SCUM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.