Be Mr. Two Bits for the Eastern Michigan game...

JC_Gator

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
They are trying to sell tickets. They don't have many to go to sell out I'm sure, and they are trying to get over the hump.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Yes. I'm sure that by you or some other mook "becoming" Mr. Two Bits the fans will flock to the stadium. No offense to you personally.

JC_Gator

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
The point is to get people to A. Buy tickets so they have a chance to be Mr. Two Bits and B. Get excitement for football season for the student body by spreading viral videos. Both of which are needed at this point.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
And I say, who cares about some random idiot (myself included) posing as Mr. Two Bits? As a ticket selling and/or excitement generating ploy it stinks. Some traditions need to be remembered fondly. There is and was only one Mr. Two Bits.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I enjoyed having ex-players come and be Mr. 2-Bits for a game. When you're in college, you know, when you were young, a chance to be in the public's eye is very appealing to many. I don't see what makes it such a horrible idea. :dunno:

JC_Gator

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I agree with that. I don't deserve to pretend to be Mr. Two Bits. I respect their efforts to boost sells is all. I think there might be better methods to do so.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Everybody likes to see our ex stars and heroes return. John Q. Student? Meh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.