Beer in the stadium

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This is something that's been being debated on the radio to improve the fan experience. I don't think it's a bad idea as long as they sell plastic bottles only.
The majority of the callers were opposed to it but I don't think it would do any harm it works just fine in nfl stadiums. I wouldn't think they should allow it in the student section but I don't think it's a terrible idea for the rest of the stadium.There are already a few schools that do sell beer, do you guys think that this is a good idea for SEC schools? Keep in mind this is beer not beer and liquor.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
They'd be carding an awful lot of people.

Except me. :wobble:

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So by beer not being in the student section does that somehow eliminate students from walking to another section that sells beer and buying it?

Just sneak your liquor in like a normal person, no need for overpriced, lukewarm bud or bud light in plastic bottles.
smiley-sick009.gif

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n33316 said:
So by beer not being in the student section does that somehow eliminate students from walking to another section that sells beer and buying it? Just sneak your liquor in like a normal person, no need for overpriced, lukewarm bud or bud light in plastic bottles.
smiley-sick009.gif
^This

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Haven't been to Gville in a long time, they searching at the entrances like they do out here?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n33316 said:
So by beer not being in the student section does that somehow eliminate students from walking to another section that sells beer and buying it?

Just sneak your liquor in like a normal person, no need for overpriced, lukewarm bud or bud light in plastic bottles.
smiley-sick009.gif

Exactly!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not necessarily lobbying for it I don't attend many games these days anyways. I just don't understand why everyone is so opposed to it? It's clear the fans Atleast you guys and radio callers aren't very receptive to it.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n33316 said:

smiley-sick009.gif

This is why I'm marrying you.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It's absolutely ridiculous that they don't sell it. I read an article somewhere that said they actually have less alcohol related incidents at stadiums that sell beer than at those that don't. Apparently when fans show up with enough booze already in them to last four hours they aren't model citizens.

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n33316 said:
So by beer not being in the student section does that somehow eliminate students from walking to another section that sells beer and buying it? Just sneak your liquor in like a normal person, no need for overpriced, lukewarm bud or bud light in plastic bottles.
smiley-sick009.gif
Easy to say when you have a couple built in loose orifices.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n33381 said:
This is why I'm marrying you.
I thought that was just some elaborate internet hoax. You guys really aren't going through with this are you?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Bernardo de la Paz;n33389 said:
It's absolutely ridiculous that they don't sell it. I read an article somewhere that said they actually have less alcohol related incidents at stadiums that sell beer than at those that don't. Apparently when fans show up with enough booze already in them to last four hours they aren't model citizens.

The first time an underage kid got hurt from beer bought at Florida Field, whether it occurred in or out of the stadium, the injury lawyers would be jumping off billboards. It's liability concerns that prevent it from happening.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
MatthewM.;33403 said:
Swamp Queen;n33316 said:
smiley-sick009.gif
Easy to say when you have a couple built in loose orifices.
I got the Guinness you got the hole

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
'78 said:
Like I said they sell beer at west Virginia home games. This doesn't seem to be a problem there.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen said:

smiley-sick009.gif
That a girl!

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Nothing is worse than pounding beers for two hours before kickoff, then starting to fade by halftime. At least allow re-entry if you leave the stadium like it was once before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.