Before becoming a prison guard, Dubs explored other careers

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Before settling on his current career as the best Corrections Officer in the Southeast, Dubs wasn't sure what he was going to do with his life. The Army was fun, he traveled a lot, saw (and banged) lots of exotic foreigners, and became adept and cleaning things, wearing green, and saying "yes sir" to dumbasses. Unsure how these skills would translate to civilian life, he began exploring different career options.

First, he tried his hand in the restaurant business. Lots of places had good food, but Dubs knew that to be successful, he needed to offer something extra. He came up with a revolutionary concept where in addition to great BBQ, his restaurant would fry anything you wanted ("as long as it's fryable and and edible, we make it delicousable!) and the surprising twist--foot massages. Here is his ad for "Jones Good Ass BBQ and Foot Massage".

When that particular business venture failed to pan out and resulted in several lawsuits, Dubs thought he might try his hand at the legal business. Again, he knew he needed that something extra. He identified a problem with most law firms. When the client goes to jail, who takes care of the kids? Here is his ad for "Jones Cheap Ass Prepaid Legal and Daycare Academy"

Alex.

Last edited:

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I heard he dabbled in male prostitution for awhile but it took all the fun out of real habadeygaga for him
Sorta like being a groinacologist too long and it all becomes humdrum............

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I heard he dabbled in male prostitution for awhile but it took all the fun out of real habadeygaga for him
Sorta like being a groinacologist too long and it all becomes humdrum............

Go home Coach.

You’re drunk.

Alex.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I didnt have a drop last night. Weekends and special occasions.........Im worried about you, Alex. You see full throttle on the dark side of world view or at least for our country. You obviously dont believe MAGA..............or the possibilities of it.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I didnt have a drop last night. Weekends and special occasions.........Im worried about you, Alex. You see full throttle on the dark side of world view or at least for our country. You obviously dont believe MAGA..............or the possibilities of it.

Coach, this is why I think you’re drinking. This is a funny thread about Jones BBQ and Foot Massage. Your posts are incoherent.

Dark side of world view??? What are you talking about??? The possibility of Making America Great Again??? You’re being cryptic or maybe obtuse. Either way, you aren’t making sense.

Alex.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
]Coach, this is why I think you’re drinking. This is a funny thread about Jones BBQ and Foot Massage. Your posts are incoherent.
I guess I misread this thread title
Before becoming a prison guard, Dubs explored other careers

Dark side of world view??? What are you talking about??? The Girl scouts are subversive outside of Brooker (im just paraphrasing here) The possibility of Making America Great Again??? You’re being cryptic or maybe obtuse. Either way, you aren’t making sense. my apologies if I am still senseless

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Lets all be honest, we know what Dubs was doing before he went into hiding as a prison guard changing his life for Mrs Dubs Jr..... He was a kung fu poet Pimp (NSFW):

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator