Best Gator radio shows to listen to?

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
hello everyone. ive been reading this message board for about 6 months and i finally registered this morning. i live in west broward county and the local stations obviously talk about the canes. i however listen to wruf on tunein radio when they dont have the espn stuff on. so my question to you guys is..... are there any other good gator programs on throughout the state that i can stream? theres gotta be another show out there in orlando , jax or even gville...thanks!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I can't help you with your question because I don't listen to any of them, but just wanted to say welcome aboard. Out of curiosity, why did it take 6 months to register? Were we intimidating?

And who's your favorite poster? :proud:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
hello everyone. ive been reading this message board for about 6 months and i finally registered this morning. i live in west broward county and the local stations obviously talk about the canes. i however listen to wruf on tunein radio when they dont have the espn stuff on. so my question to you guys is..... are there any other good gator programs on throughout the state that i can stream? theres gotta be another show out there in orlando , jax or even gville...thanks!
Good question. I’d like to know, as well. I live in Atlanta and it’s all Dwags, Braves, Falcons, Hawks and now Atlanta United. They do cover college football pretty well up here, but it’s obviously heavily biased towards the Dwags.
Welcome to the fray. Post often and give as good as you get.
:pirate:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The last two good radio shows that I can recall were the Steve Russell and Heath Cline show.

I wouldn’t recommend listening to any radio. You should listen to podcasts instead.

There are quite a few that I know the members here I can give you but Will Miles has a really good one.

Last edited:

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
Thanks guys, i liked the shane mathews and brady ackerman show in the morning but we know what happened there. I also catch the tailgate show. Those guys are homers, but i appreciate their optimism. I really am getting into recruiting and love seeing all the facts and nonsense this site has to offer

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Welcome to the board.

giphy.gif

Draft Punk

Aug 1, 2018
Podcasts are the way to go. (I also have lurked this board for a couple years but didn't register, so hello fellow lurker)
Am850 is just about garbage. Russell has gotten a lot better over the years and more opinionated... But he's always frustrated with the callers. Alboverdi daily says incorrect things or "he knows things but can't say"
Gators Breakdown podcast isreally good. Will Miles actually researches
College Football 25/8 is a college Football podcast that is Gator heavy hosted by three Gator fans. It's pretty funny and well-informed. It's on Stitcher and ITunes
I wish Heath Cline was still around... And Buddy Martin just-drinks the entire show now... aka chip Kelly

Last edited:

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014

Welcome to the board. Forget about the radio BS, just read here. You will get a little of everything from blind O&B glasses wearers, to guys who like to talk X's and O's.

And given your screen name I give you the following: :rabbi::rabbi::rabbi::rabbi::rabbi::rabbi:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Podcasts are the way to go. (I also have lurked this board for a couple years but didn't register, so hello fellow lurker)
Am850 is just about garbage. Russell has gotten a lot better over the years and more opinionated... But he's always frustrated with the callers. Alboverdi daily says incorrect things or "he knows things but can't say"
Gators Breakdown podcast isreally good. Will Miles actually researches
College Football 25/8 is a college Football podcast that is Gator heavy hosted by three Gator fans. It's pretty funny and well-informed. It's on Stitcher and ITunes
I wish Heath Cline was still around... And Buddy Martin just-drinks the entire show now... aka chip Kelly
Any chance of you getting an avatar and perhaps a better screen name?

Draft Punk

Aug 1, 2018
Any chance of you getting an avatar and perhaps a better screen name?
Not sure how to change my name Ox. It was a one-off joke that made me laugh when I wrote it but I figured I could change it later. Now I'm stuck with a dated joke like a 90s airline food reference. Ugh

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Not sure how to change my name Ox. It was a one-off joke that made me laugh when I wrote it but I figured I could change it later. Now I'm stuck with a dated joke like a 90s airline food reference. Ugh
I can change the name to anything you wish. That one is just too damn long.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Draft Punk is my brother. I guess I should get some ox bucks for bringing him here. I pump this board to any gator fans I meet that I think are worthy of posting here.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks guys, i liked the shane mathews and brady ackerman show in the morning
Yeah, I agree. Gatorsbreakdown podcast (on youtube for me) is my favorite right now. There are about four regulars who give you a nice variety of input.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator