Best way for Gators to qualify for Atlanta

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
Aug 12, 2014
We defeat USCe and Tennessee loses one of its final 3 games. Both are plausible possibilities. It's a shame that we've relegated to having pride in such a mediocre accomplishment, but there is no other motivation for the season.
PS- no way Mac is gonna burn redshirt this late in year of Trask or Franks. He'll go to Applebey first, and sadly he's probably our current best QB.

Name and town if you wish to opine. . .

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The best way to qualify for Atlanta is to not qualify for Atlanta. That's not a bloodbath I care to witness.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
WHO FVKKING CARES? Seriously. Id rather we be looking for new coaches in the frst week of December rather than getting skullpopped by Bammer.

I'm I'm sure by Tuesday the Pumpers will be back to claim a championship.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
I'd like to see Kentucky up there. At least they can take selfies and party hardy before the azz-whopping. Any of the stiffs like us in the East have no chance against Satan.

We have a staff to replace. We will never achieve anything under Hee Haw and Nuss.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
WHO FVKKING CARES? Seriously. Id rather we be looking for new coaches in the frst week of December rather than getting skullpopped by Bammer.

I'm I'm sure by Tuesday the Pumpers will be back to claim a championship.

I completely agree. You know when you control your own destiny and all you have to do is go out and do your job, you need not worry about other results. But since we are UF, we constantly need help and have to hope other teams will do our job for us. So here we sit again today, controlling our own destiny (factual) by needing to win our next 2 games w/o any regard to other games. But any moron knows we are not going to win both of the next 2 games, so we have to fall back into the what has to happen with other games for us to still go to SECCG.

The best result would be not to go to the SECCG b/c you lost a 2 game lead in the division b/c we can't do our own job and please hope someone begins the process of firing Butters or hope I win the zillion dollar lottery.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Unless we have a change at the QB position, we ain't going to Atlanta. We're gonna get our tails whipped by LSU, and maybe even USCe now since they seem to have found an offense finally.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Unless we have a change at the QB position, we ain't going to Atlanta. We're gonna get our tails whipped by LSU, and maybe even USCe now since they seem to have found an offense finally.

Considering it's Chump's team that may be turning the corner, there may be some credence in it's all about the OC selection. I'll be so happy to know we taught Will a valuable coaching lesson at what is now becoming our historical expense. I sure hope we muster enough want to and pride to avoid that slinging pie to the face. :facepalm:

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Atlanta? You wanna talk about Atlanta?
0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.