Bet the farm: Where will offense rank next year?

Where does total offense end up ranked in 2017?

• Total voters

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Why is it everytime someone mentions the word "sue", you seem to take the position that it's a waste of time, or effort, or whatever?

The two are Brantley suing some broke ass girl when there are other contributing factors to his falling in the draft.

And suing the NCAA about a kid who is no longer a Gator. Both of those lawsuits would be a waste of time.

What don't you understand?

Last edited:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The two are Brantley suing some broke ass girl when there are other contributing factors to his falling in the draft.

And suing a school about a kid who is no longer a Gator. Both of those lawsuits would be a waste of time.

What don't you understand?
I don't understand why you're so nearsighted all of the time.
Nevermind bro, fck the rules, amiright?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Cool story bro. Have a great night.
So let me see if I have this right, you think that if a lawsuit doesn't have an opportunity for an immediate giant payday, it's a waste of time...is that right?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Not sure how that works within their bylaws.

Why would UF sue? What purpose? Dude's not even a Gator.
He would be a gator if the ncaa overturned half of his suspension like wvu is trying to do. That's urgs point.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He would be a gator if the ncaa overturned half of his suspension like wvu is trying to do. That's urgs point.
even t-gator gets it :lol:

Listen t, if we ain't gettin paid yuuuuuuuge bucks it ain't worth it, haven't you heard?

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Back on topic. If we can just sneak into that 61-80 bin we'll have the best offense we've had in nearly a decade.
:pumper:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
So let me see if I have this right, you think that if a lawsuit doesn't have an opportunity for an immediate giant payday, it's a waste of time...is that right?

My point is this...you basically want to prevent a player from playing for another school. It sounds ****ty and is nothing but sour grapes. The optics would be awful and UF would be shredded all over the place.

Move on.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My point is this...you basically want to prevent a player from playing for another school. It sounds ****ty and is nothing but sour grapes. The optics would be awful and UF would be shredded all over the place.

Move on.
Nah bro, I want the ncaa to be held accountable to their own rules.
What don't you get about that?

I guess you are okay with just making them up as you go....the ncaa is a fcking joke and they prove just about every time schit like this comes up

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
You want him to serve his full suspension. Why? I thought it was overly punitive to begin with.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You want him to serve his full suspension. Why? I thought it was overly punitive to begin with.
I certainly never said that.

I want the NCAA to be evenhanded in their rules, period...this isn't complicated.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Has there ever been this type of scenario before with a transfer?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I certainly never said that.

I want the NCAA to be evenhanded in their rules, period...this isn't complicated.

You're not making sense. It sounds like sour grapes.

I'll ask one last time...do you want to force them to abide by their original ruling and have Grier sit out his full year plus his suspension? Yes or no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb