Bet the farm: Where will offense rank next year?

Where does total offense end up ranked in 2017?

• Total voters

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You're not making sense. It sounds like sour grapes.
wanting the NCAA to be evenhanded in their rules doesn't make sense to you?

:britney:

I'll ask one last time...do you want to force them to abide by their original ruling and have Grier sit out his full year plus his suspension? Yes or no.
If that is the result of being evenhanded in their rules as they are currently written, then sure.

Why shoud anyone be rewarded with a reduced suspension just because they are at another school? That's literally the only difference.
Has nothing to do with sour grapes...looks to me like you're just making something up again.

If Grier is worthy of a reduced suspension at WVU then he is worthy of a reduced suspension here at UF.
This is about the NCAA not Grier

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Some reporters and that coach sure act like they have already been told Grier will be eligible for the first game even though they said it can't be announced until later in the summer. Sounds like the NCAA must be telling him that. The coach was saying something about if he stayed at UF he could have played 2.5 years more instead of just another 2 years.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
wanting the NCAA to be evenhanded in their rules doesn't make sense to you?

:britney:

If that is the result of being evenhanded in their rules as they are currently written, then yes.

Why shoud he be rewarded with a reduced suspension just because he's at another school? That's literally the only difference.
Has nothing to do with sour grapes...looks to me like you're just making something up again.

If Grier is worthy of a reduced suspension at WVU then he is worthy of a reduced suspension here at UF.
This is about the NCAA not Grier

LOL. Sour grapes. Move on dude. The kid has sat out 1.5 years already. It's enough. I'd say that about any kid anywhere.

AND...if they don't reduce it? Great. I'm fine with that as well.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
LOL. Sour grapes. Move on dude. The kid has sat out 1.5 years already. It's enough. I'd say that about any kid anywhere.

AND...if they don't reduce it? Great. I'm fine with that as well.
I'm really sorry you either can't read or refuse to.

Rules are rules, but like I said earlier....fck the rules, amiright?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
You're not making sense. It sounds like sour grapes.

I'll ask one last time...do you want to force them to abide by their original ruling and have Grier sit out his full year plus his suspension? Yes or no.
Yes. Why would you want them to lessen it for just him? Rules are rules and I don't see the NCAA bending in the least for someone that tested positive for a banned substance.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Yes. Why would you want them to lessen it for just him? Rules are rules and I don't see the NCAA bending in the least for someone that tested positive for a banned substance.

You want to sue the NCAA to force them to make a kid sit out? UF would have a **** storm of bad PR. It will never happen. The optics are bad and it looks like we're a bunch of pussies. But he had to sit out here...cry, wah, cry cry cry

The butthurt meter just exploded.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You want to sue the NCAA to force them to make a kid sit out? UF would have a **** storm of bad PR. It will never happen. The optics are bad and it looks like we're a bunch of pussies. But he had to sit out here...cry, wah, cry cry cry

Looks more like you're about to explode :snicker:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

I didn't say anything about suing anyone. I simply said he broke the rules and was suspended for a length of time. He then decided to transfer and must sit out a year due that decision. Why should the NCAA reduce either for Grier?

They shouldn't.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

Yes. Not because I agree with the suspension but because the suspension caused him to have to transfer. No suspension, no transfer. He must serve out the suspension.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I didn't say anything about suing anyone. I simply said he broke the rules and was suspended for a length of time. He then decided to transfer and must sit out a year due that decision. Why should the NCAA reduce either for Grier?

They shouldn't.

URG wants to sue the NCAA. You jumped in the middle and we are talking about suing the NCAA to force them to make Grier sit out his full suspension. I think suing the NCAA is stupid. THanks for the dislike. LOL.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
URG wants to sue the NCAA. You jumped in the middle and we are talking about suing the NCAA to force them to make Grier sit out his full suspension. I think suing the NCAA is stupid. THanks for the dislike. LOL.
There's no need to sue. His suspension and sitting out a year will be upheld because those are the rules and despite what his dad tells him, he ain't special.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member

They shouldn't.

If they have a hearing and GRier shows remorse and the NCAA feels like 1.5 years is enough punishment. Who cares? Again, I thought the original suspension was overly punitive. I also think sitting out a year is sometimes overly punitive as well. If they change their mind...why does it matter? He's not even a Gator. It's sour grapes.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
There's no need to sue. His suspension and sitting out a year will be upheld because those are the rules and despite what his dad tells him, he ain't special.
:butthurt:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
:alone:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Too force them to be even handed in their rulings.
You really are having a difficult time grasping the concept of something very simple.

And the irony of someone who incessantly bitches about the same thing for months on end telling anyone to "move on" is absolutely hilarious :lol2:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I, like you, don't believe the ncaa will grant him a reduced sentence...My comment to sue is only if they do, but t rex prolly failed to read that too

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I, like you, don't believe the ncaa will grant him a reduced sentence...My comment to sue is only if they do, but t rex prolly failed to read that too

You really believe that? The coach has been acting like he has known since May of 2016 that Grier will be starting the first game saying it just can't be confirmed until the summer of 2017. I think he has already been told by the NCAA people what is going to happen and that is why he mentioned that 2.5 years to 2 years mess.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The coach has been acting like he has known since May of 2016 that Grier will be starting the first game saying it just can't be confirmed until the summer of 2017
You believe they knew that for that long? That's just coach speak. Our coaches said the same things when we were asking for a reduction.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

Your biggest mistake is being concerned about anything rex says or does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.