Better or worse if Chimp had been kept?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah on paper some of the offensive classes chump put together were not bad but he still left gaping holes at oline and clearly misjudged talent as most of the offensive players were complete busts and lot left the program early to transfer
All of which is pretty likely with Butters' classes also IMO.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Is it really that hard to find someone to MOVE THE DAMN FOOTBALL AND SCORE SOME MFing POINTS?

PaterLacerta

Who’s Your Daddy?
Jan 19, 2016
We were Roper's first Full time OC position, he was split time before us. It appears he is pretty decent, but I think Muschamp needed to be fired to wake up and be hands off the coordinator.
The Weis hire did Muschamp in. Pretty sure that was a hands-off coordinator (a Foley hire?) and absolutely unsuited for a CFB gig. From that point it was a revolving door for coordinators with different approaches to the game. Muschamp didn't strike me as too terribly concerned about the offensive side of the ball.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Like Arkansas?
And Tinerc.

He has only.lost to superior teams and superior coaches. Unfortunately, half the power 5 qualifies.

He is a wiz and winning those close games at Kintucky, ECU, and FAU though. I read an article about it.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
My point is that Mac winning the east is an overrated accomplishment that shouldn't hold much weight. The Arkansas loss only supports this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.