Betting site computer has Michigan beating Florida 35-16

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
If we start winning he can cry every time a camera is put in his face.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
You don't get the point. It's not the "coach speak". It's the near-tears moments in damn near every one. The "and yet", the mindless rambling about the dumbest sh*t for no apparent reason. You obviously haven't listened to any.
Coach pressers are idiotic and present little to no actual information to the viewing public. Why anyone would go out of their way to watch 30+ minutes of any coach presser is beyond me. I sure as hell don't get worked up about them, either.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Coach pressers are idiotic and present little to no actual information to the viewing public. Why anyone would go out of their way to watch 30+ minutes of any coach presser is beyond me. I sure as hell don't get worked up about them, either.
How about at Booster meetings where you are supposed to inform the people who pay your salary about the state of the program and provide some insight into the team? He's equally bad there too. I've seen him a couple times. He speaks in riddles.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Here's a breakdown of every Urban Meyer presser.

"Something something best in America."

"Something something best practice in Bowling Green/Utah/Florida/Ohio St. history."

"Something something great kid, best in America."

"Something something great crowd, best in America."

"Something something top 1% of top 1%."

What about his mention of "High character guys"

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Is this the same computer that predicts global warming?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Nah. The seat would be hot. Recruiting would slow down and kids would start re thinking. But beating UT and heading into Jax with 1 loss gives us a ton of momentum. The first game isn't a must but I mean it should be in their heads that it's a must
I agree that game 1 isn't a must win.....and yet, I probably won't feel very good about the rest of the season if we do lose......

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
35-16?
r2h5AX.gif

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
You don't get the point. It's not the "coach speak". It's the near-tears moments in damn near every one. The "and yet", the mindless rambling about the dumbest sh*t for no apparent reason. You obviously haven't listened to any.

I'll be honest, I haven't listened to any of his pressers...or anything where he speaks. Just not interested. However, based solely on this forum, I now see "and yet" in quotes and posts about him that aren't even there. It's like PTSD flashbacks inserting "and yet" into my field of vision...and I've never actually been in the war.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
How about at Booster meetings where you are supposed to inform the people who pay your salary about the state of the program and provide some insight into the team? He's equally bad there too. I've seen him a couple times. He speaks in riddles.
He's like Voltar, the ol' man of the mountain... speaks in parables and riddles, wrapped in an enigma.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The big irony is that by him dissmissingly saying: "Go ahead, ask your question about injuries. Go ahead, ask our question about who's quarterbacking."
By all that he, Mac, is "shaming" reporters for being so predictable.= Big Irony !

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Wow this thread needs to be re-titled at this point it's so far off topic.
The point about Mac's pressers is that we all remember Spurrier telling it exactly like it was. Coach speak is basically just lying to us. We all as gator fans know better and deserve more clear info from the coach. Who cares if Michigan knows which QB is playing well or not in practice? Do we need that little bit of deception to beat them? Really?

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
I think we could easily handle Michigan with the talent on the squad. Offensive coaching is the problem. Let's hope Nuss learned something from Spurrier about play calling in the offseason. Michigan fans are probably laughing at us because they know how much he sucks first hand.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I realize it's Nuss, but I believe he will be extra motivated because of coming from Michigan. Boy, I hope so.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think we could easily handle Michigan with the talent on the squad. Offensive coaching is the problem. Let's hope Nuss learned something from Spurrier about play calling in the offseason. Michigan fans are probably laughing at us because they know how much he sucks first hand.

Let's hope so, but I'm not confident at all. Did you catch the scrimmage notes? Pass on first down (incomplete), run on 2nd and long...same ole same ole...

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Question: If we lose 35-16, is Mac's career here over, or does it not really matter on the overall season?

No his career isn't over here. If he drops 4-5 games the entire season, though, and gets whipped in each of those losses then you could see a early season firing in year 4. He doesn't need to beat Michigan to have a good season. He does need to beat FSU, though, along with our East rivals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.