Betting site computer has Michigan beating Florida 35-16

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If we start winning he can cry every time a camera is put in his face.
this is the truth. No one gives a damn how stupid he is on camera except for the fact that it is a reflection that he's also stupid as a head coach.

If he were winning, we wouldn't care how stupid he sounded.

Last edited:

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Computers... Garbage In, Garbage Out, as the old saying goes

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Michigan is a beautiful state once you're outside of the bigger cities. Just remember to treat Flint like it's Mexico...don't drink the water.
The lead you need to worry about in Flint (or Lansing, or Detroit) isn't in the water.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
You don't get the point. It's not the "coach speak". It's the near-tears moments in damn near every one. The "and yet", the mindless rambling about the dumbest sh*t for no apparent reason. You obviously haven't listened to any.

Cut Mac some slack. He's 2nd cousin to John Boehner, he can't help it.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
This thread is sad. There doesn't seem to be an ounce of confidence about the team. I think we all agree that the team is talented but underutilized.
As far as the Michigan game, I'm afraid it may be a loss but I'm hoping it may be a win. My hope does not rest on a body of evidence but rather blind hope.
Do you think AL or Clam is hoping that they win their games? They are practicing a system that has been successful while we are wishing on a star. That is what is sad.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
But what will our offense be ranked after this game?? Top 120? Top 110? Top 100?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This game is gonna be a good measuring stick. Mac had a pretty good head start. He inherited an 8-5 team (yes we woulda beat Idaho) , signed a better first class amd was hired a few weeks before harbaugh. No excuses if we lose especially if we get blown out.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You don't get the point. It's not the "coach speak". It's the near-tears moments in damn near every one. The "and yet", the mindless rambling about the dumbest sh*t for no apparent reason. You obviously haven't listened to any.

Just goes to show how incompetent Jeremy Foley is. How in the eff do you interview mac and say " hell yeah!youre hired!"?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I know, urgs already told me he doesn't think our defense misses a beat despite all those draft picks that we lost.
You should trust him. He is a wiz at this stuff.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator