Betting site computer has Michigan beating Florida 35-16

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I know, urgs already told me he doesn't think our defense misses a beat despite all those draft picks that we lost.
you're as bad with fake news as donkey show is :shakehead:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Vegas just released the totals for opening weekend. UF/Michigan is at 45. So, again, this stupid computer model is way off....

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I hope Macrew is using this disrespect of Gators and pedestallizing UM as bulletin board fire........
Don't be so Zen that it just gets a mention a few days before the trip. Let it fire-up Gator players' determination to "perfect" their play in the weeks of practice. When it first came out, some fiery coach should have made the announcement and thereafter, during practices all the coaches would have to shout would be 35-16 !

My hopes (reasonable expectations) are that Franks has medium passes that are sure-hits, that Scarlett, Perrine, and Thompson pound them silly. That Toney & Massey break into the open-field frequently. Hope that our OL develops "can-do" stability, while our somewhat experienced DL harrasses UM's QBs. Hope our DBs blanket their WRs and get an INT or 2.

The kickoff is getting so close that it's time to start pulling for a Gator victory. Should any Gator fan be making excuses as to why we'll lose, expanding & explaining our terrible weaknesses?

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Probably pretty accurate. Personally I think we're going to get azz raped by Michigan unless something dramatic happens before game day.

As you see, I called this azz raping loss well in advance. Today wasn't a surprise to me. To the pumpers it was, to the dumpers it was joy. To the realists like me, it was a foregone conclusion. There are too many issues with this squad and most of them stem from coaching problems. I really wish I had to come on here and eat crow for being wrong but it wasn't meant to be. The season's not over but we really have a lot of work ahead of us.

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
As you see, I called this azz raping loss well in advance. Today wasn't a surprise to me. To the pumpers it was, to the dumpers it was joy. To the realists like me, it was a foregone conclusion.

I don't think "dumpers" take joy in any of this. We may have labeled them as pumpers and dumpers and all that, but I can pretty much guarantee that every single dumper would LOVE to eat crow.

My brother and I have a saying when we are concerned about the outcome of a game for our team, "Prove Me Wrong."

Florida baseball did two months ago and I am still enjoying the crow, best I've ever tasted.

I have lost any faith we will ever be fun offensively or return to our glory days again.

Prove me wrong, Florida. Prove me wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.