Between the Hedges with Them Dawgs - UT vs UGA Thread

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Tenn is probably going to be a tough game for us. We cant run the ball like Georgia.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GMDGATOR;n63593 said:
Florida's talent??? Have you seen the stable of rb's uga trots out yearly? I'd say his talent is superior

I agree about the offense - Imo Robinson and Taylor of the skill positions are the only real top talent on our offense right now.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
GMDGATOR;n63593 said:
Originally posted by threatmatrix View Post

I'm just wondering out loud, ya know. Richt doesn't have a bad record. If he had Florida's talent who knows what he could do.
Not that I'm suggesting we hire him as far as you know. :whistle:

Florida's talent??? Have you seen the stable of rb's uga trots out yearly? I'd say his talent is superior
Can't disagree with that. But imagine if he had the state of Florida to recruit from. Just imagine.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
You know things are bad in Gainesville when Worley is a better QB than Driskel. :suicide:

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Gator Fever;n63596 said:
I agree about the offense - Imo Robinson and Taylor of the skill positions are the only real top talent on our offense right now.
I should say, the talent that UF could get by virtue of being on the state of Florida. We recruit or should recruit a top 5 class every year and develop them. So what I'm saying is WM sucks and even Richt would be better. :exactly:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix;n63609 said:
I should say, the talent that UF could get by virtue of being on the state of Florida. We recruit or should recruit a top 5 class every year and develop them. So what I'm saying is WM sucks and even Richt would be better. :exactly:

Yep our development is definitely lacking on offense.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
There is no team in the east that looks impressive. I don't recall the last time the division was so wide open and so down.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I am genetically incapable of rooting for UGA to win under ANY circumstance, Well, except maybe if ISIS had a college football team...

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Best thing IMO is to have UT win this game and be over confident next week.

G

Founding Member
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n63587 said:
Anyone still impressed by anything UT has done this season?

You mean like completing at least half of his long passes and taking the ball down the field a couple of times today? Yeah, I still think they are making progress.

G

Founding Member
Founding Member
UT can't get out of their own way to win this.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Worley is gonna be an issue for our secondary. I hope Chimp gets some improvement back there with the extra week off.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
SaltGator;n63654 said:
Worley is gonna be an issue for our secondary. I hope Chimp gets some improvement back there with the extra week off.

We better blitz some - if you give him time he hits a lot of that deep stuff

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Worley is a solid QB, but uga's secondary is terrible.

As for Jones, he lost any credibility with me the moment he chose to on-side kick at the end. Absolutely horrible decision, and probably cost them the game. He officially sucks.

G

Founding Member
Founding Member
UT out played and out coached UGA. They also out-misteked them or they win that game.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n63658 said:
Worley is a solid QB, but uga's secondary is terrible.

As for Jones, he lost any credibility with me the moment he chose to on-side kick at the end. Absolutely horrible decision, and probably cost them the game. He officially sucks.

Yeah, I was saying in the chatterbox why not kick it deep and use your timeouts? They got the stop on 3rd down. If UGA had been on their own side of the field, they punt instead of go for it.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n63663 said:
Yeah, I was saying in the chatterbox why not kick it deep and use your timeouts? They got the stop on 3rd down. If UGA had been on their own side of the field, they punt instead of go for it.

We have brains. Apparently BJ(kind of says it all) does not. If they stop them on those 3 plays, they get the ball back with like 1:30 in great field position. The announcer even matter-of-factly said "kick it deep" during the lead up to the play.

The other thing it says is you have zero faith in your defense to stop Gurley. The problem is, even if you onside it, there's probably a 75% chance you have to rely on them. Nothing like saying "sorry guys, I don't have any confidence in you, so I'm going to try one of the least successful plays in all of football instead"...and then 30 seconds later telling the same players, "go win the game for us".:lol:

He's seriously a clown.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n63671 said:
We have brains. Apparently BJ(kind of says it all) does not. If they stop them on those 3 plays, they get the ball back with like 1:30 in great field position. The announcer even matter-of-factly said "kick it deep" during the lead up to the play.

The other thing it says is you have zero faith in your defense to stop Gurley. The problem is, even if you onside it, there's probably a 75% chance you have to rely on them. Nothing like saying "sorry guys, I don't have any confidence in you, so I'm going to try one of the least successful plays in all of football instead"...and then 30 seconds later telling the same players, "go win the game for us".:lol:

He's seriously a clown.

Well he did lose to Derek Dooley.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n63675 said:
Well he did lose to Derek Dooley.

I do think he was probably an upgrade in some respects, but that was a running joke on the Rivals mainboard. Dooley was a total bust, and yet they hire one of the few coaches that he'd beaten. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.