Bianchi gushes about Mullen, Gators

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Mullen has coached the depression, the worry, & the fear out of me. After Mac & Mush that's COY stuff.

GatorTom85

Mar 22, 2016
I clicked.

"It was clear Saturday, especially on the offensive side of the ball, that the Gator quarterback, running backs and wide receivers are not nearly the caliber of Georgia’s players."

Did he type that? Our RBs and WRs are better then their's, right?

"On Saturday, they played worse than the sum of their parts. They didn’t take care of the ball, quarterback Feleipe Franks regressed and the defense couldn’t stop the run or get to Georgia quarterback Jake Fromm."

Did he mean to say pass? We couldn't stop the pass?

I agree.

WRs are solid to good. Grimes, Jefferson and a totally renewed Swain could play for most anyone. Cleveland and Toney are also very good though they sill have untapped upside.

RBs are likewise strong with Perine being an emerging star, Scarlett being solid and likely with his size can become a solid NFL FB, and Pierce who has huge upside. Heck we even lost our best RB from last year and have hardly missed a beat!

TE is also getting much better. I truly wish Stephens was at least a Junior and the new adds all seem to have big upsides as well.

OL and QB are clearly the biggest hole on Offense with OL getting better all year even in this game. QB not so much.

DB depth was also a killer so, yes, the passing game was the biggest issue Saturday though we got gouged by the run at the beginning and end of the game.

The rest of the article was pretty accurate and fair and we are more even with UGA than not which is pretty surprising to type after where we were this time last year.

I actually attended the Mizzou game last year and I think we will learn a great deal about how far this team has come this year based on how they respond this weekend. However that game comes out, though, I do not expect them to quit this year and that alone is a huge deal directly attributable to Mullen. Just look at FSU to see why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.