Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
601Gator said:
threatmatrix;n50513 said:
And....
I missed games in 2012 even tho we were winning. I just couldn't stand watching Muschamp ball anymore.

This is stupid. Who cares how it gets done? Winning is winning.
Wow. Pumpers gotta pump I suppose.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
If, then it will be a BIG victory.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Fellas, Kentucky is not a good team. They are going to get stomped, game in, game out by other SEC teams as the year goes along. Hide and watch.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n50568 said:
Fellas, Kentucky is not a good team. They are going to get stomped, game in, game out by other SEC teams as the year goes along. Hide and watch.

Not true. They would win the PAC, B1G, NFC West, World Cup and the Olympic Gold Medal. Stoops had a good recruiting class and they are much improved.

601Gator

Aug 10, 2014
oxrageous;n50568 said:

Could be right. I think they are good. How will last night affect the rest of their season? Probably negatively. But, who knows? We'll just have to find out.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
-THE DUDE- said:
how we won...there will never be a game that everyone is completely satisfied except maybe when it's a NC game victory and that's only because it's the last game and there is nothing more to "worry" about. Then they'll start bitching about recruiting or next years team.
Nothing...I won't. I swear. Win though.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not sure how this all will pan out. With our 2 games and most with 3 still too early to make any bold assessments. Much work to be doen for UF. But I do know Stoops has recruited well, his team is playing hard for him, and he has more talent than I have ever witnessed on a UK football team.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What if a unicorn was sitting on a rainbow eating magic ham sammiches.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Zambo said:
What would we complain about? Dang, no mustard.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TN G8tr;n50584 said:
I'm not sure how this all will pan out. With our 2 games and most with 3 still too early to make any bold assessments. Much work to be doen for UF. But I do know Stoops has recruited well, his team is playing hard for him, and he has more talent than I have ever witnessed on a UK football team.
Well their 07 team had a ton of talent on it and was ranked for most if not the entire season. But compared to the past 4-5 years this is by far a better KY team and they have far more talent.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
-THE DUDE- said:
TN G8tr;n50584 said:
Well their 07 team had a ton of talent on it and was ranked for most if not the entire season. But compared to the past 4-5 years this is by far a better KY team and they have far more talent.
I give UK their due, but we didn't execute as well as we should have and it should not have been that close. I understand the frustration with that. And again, missing the game hurt us, JD on the shelf for a year, lotsa stuff.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp gas is hilarious...we're at the top of the SEC East is being parroted all over...lol. It's through one game? How sad that the pumpers have to look harder and harder to find things to pump about.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;50574 said:
oxrageous;n50568 said:
Not true. They would win the PAC, B1G, NFC West, World Cup and the Olympic Gold Medal. Stoops had a good recruiting class and they are much improved.

This is true.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Zambo;50586 said:

That's beautiful.

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
-THE DUDE-;n50500 said:
how we won...there will never be a game that everyone is completely satisfied except maybe when it's a NC game victory and that's only because it's the last game and there is nothing more to "worry" about. Then they'll start bitching about recruiting or next years team.
Oh come on. While there are always going to be some complainers (there were several even in 2008), there's no question the VAST majority of the Gator Nation would be ecstatic to go into Bama and win, no matter how we did it.

Fans b!tch and complain. That's what they've done since sports were invented. I'll bet the Romans in the stands watching the Gladiators sounded just like us. Quit taking it so hard.
Okay Rog , thanks, I spit pepsi all over my computer when I read that lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator