Biggest rival: LSU or Tenn

Obviously ugay and fsucks are our biggest rivals, but who would be our third?

• LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tenn

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Obviously ugay and fsucks are our biggest rivals, but who would be our third?

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
LSU is more fun to play. UT isn't even competition anymore.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It's now LSU since Tennessee has been irrelevant for the last decade.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Tennessee is only not a rival anymore so we can say that Muschamp has a bad record against our "rivals." As long as there is an SEC East, Tennessee will be our 3rd rival.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
Tennessee is only not a rival anymore so we can say that Muschamp has a bad record against our "rivals." As long as there is an SEC East, Tennessee will be our 3rd rival.
Why bring Muschamp into this?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
Because I've seen multiple people state his record against our rivals and it doesn't include the 3-0 against Tennessee. If SOS, Zook, and UM's numbers against rivals included UT, then so do Muschamp's.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
fyi, this wasn't about Muschamp at all. Wobs and I had a discussion in the chatterbox and that prompted this poll. Nothing about Muschamp at all brought this up.

Wobs said he wanted to see the SEC do away with the divisions and I said that might change who we played every year, so that prompted the argument about who to keep, UT or LSU for an every year opponent. So he posts this poll asking who's our biggest rival between those two. :facepalm:

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think UT is the bigger rival over LSU. My reasoning is that I would be more pissed off losing to Tenn than LSU.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n36380 said:
fyi, this wasn't about Muschamp at all. Wobs and I had a discussion in the chatterbox and that prompted this poll. Nothing about Muschamp at all brought this up.

Wobs said he wanted to see the SEC do away with the divisions and I said that might change who we played every year, so that prompted the argument about who to keep, UT or LSU for an every year opponent. So he posts this poll asking who's our biggest rival. :facepalm:

In that case, UT is a much bigger rival.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
NavetG8r;n36380 said:

Wobs said he wanted to see the SEC do away with the divisions and I said that might change who we played every year, so that prompted the argument about who to keep, UT or LSU for an every year opponent. So he posts this poll asking who's our biggest rival. :facepalm:

In that case, UT is a much bigger rival.
:exactly:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n36347 said:
Can't make it 5 posts into a thread without the same old WM defensiveness. Tsk, tsk. ;)

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n36410 said:
Can't make it 5 posts into a thread without the same old WM defensiveness. Tsk, tsk. ;)

[video=youtube;th9ZR4NRIl0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th9ZR4NRIl0[/video]

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I consider Tennessee a bigger rival also I think it would be a good idea to do away with divisions and just have a few teams you play every year. That's actually a good idea wobs.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n36428 said:
I consider Tennessee a bigger rival also I think it would be a good idea to do away with divisions and just have a few teams you play every year. That's actually a good idea wobs.
Now I know my idea was horrible. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.