Bloodline

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
What a great show. The setting is in the Keys and it really hits Florida right. You should check it out if you do not watch. Currently they have 2 seasons on Netflix.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What a great show. The setting is in the Keys and it really hits Florida right. You should check it out if you do not watch. Currently they have 2 seasons on Netflix.
Just finished watching it. It is dead on, right down to the last props, like using Publix milk :lol:
Found the resort they use for the main house, that place is damn expensive, like 700 a night for the cheap one.

It's definitely different, but if you like ahows that keep you thinking, this is a good one.
It's a little slow in the first part of the first season, but they had to build the story so it makes sense.
Hope they actually make a season 3. They tied some ends up, but left it wide open.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks! I'll have to check it out.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I couldn't get pass the third episode without falling asleep. I'll give it another try if yall say it gets better

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is next on our list, heard good things!

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I couldn't get pass the third episode without falling asleep. I'll give it another try if yall say it gets better
It does start slow, but get through the 4th, maybe 5th episode, and it picks up. 2nd season is really good, imo, but you need the first season to build the story.

ppinesgator

Founding Member
aka "Biggums"
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Too slow paced for me. It's "Dallas" in a film noire style and set in the Middle Keys. Not enough gore, nudity, sex or fishing for me.

Last edited:

DocZaius

Founding Member
Return to Monke
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
First season was really slow but I watched it anyway. Second season was better, but hate how they ended it.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It's on the list, but haven't to catch up on a bunch of stuff first.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Loved the first season and about 4-5 episodes into the second and so far and without giving anything away they better have a damn good reason for certain characters still being around

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Loved the first season and about 4-5 episodes into the second and so far and without giving anything away they better have a damn good reason for certain characters still being around

Titties?

DocZaius

Founding Member
Return to Monke
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
We got a spoiler tag here?

Upon reflection, I think the second season did a really great job of dealing with the repercussions of
Danny's death. You get one good investigator and it can be really hard to get away with a crime like that. As the second season illustrates, key evidence can break a case wide open. O'Bannon's story, the surveillance, the audio tape that Danny left, questions about the trip to Danny's apartment in Miami, etc. etc.

The one thing I found to be a little out of sync was John's decision to run for Sheriff, knowing that there were still a lot of questions out there about Danny's death. He had to have known that there was going to be close scrutiny of him and the Rayburn family if he ran. As he so loudly argues at the end of Season 2, John is the guy who looks out for his family - I think it would be more consistent with his character if he had decided not to run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.