Brad Stewart benched for UGA. Blew off class?

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
BMF deserves a Shout Out!

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
He might have changed those two TD passes to #9 over #12.
McWilliams, #12, was getting abused all game, all season really.

If Stuart were there instead of him, the game would have been different. Probably would have still lost, but it would have been different.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
McWilliams, #12, was getting abused all game, all season really.

If Stuart were there instead of him, the game would have been different. Probably would have still lost, but it would have been different.
We might have been in zone in that first TD. I meant to go back and look. Safety was actually there first and he spent the whole time on the headset getting his ass chewed after the play. Even if it was cover 2 man, the safety should have been there too on that.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Well... Technically... Mullen did not say he was playing...

What Mullen did say made him sound like he had NEVER worked at UF. Any UF fan paying the least bit of attention for the last twenty years knows players miss games all the time without the head coach having any say in the decision.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
2585bd77ff79e63d.jpeg

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
Will Stewart be suspended against Missouri? Or was this a one game suspension? Any bona fide rumors?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
So Mullen lied when he said there were no suspensions?

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
According to my score mobile app he is listed as out for the season - eligibility. Not sure what's up. Screenshot_20181030-084203_theScore.jpg

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Poster:
Was anything released by UF or otherwise concerning Brad Stewart's lack of participation on Saturday? Apologies if I missed a thread over the weekend.

Thomas Goldkamp:
No, and Mullen has dodged questions about it publicly twice. What we know is he was suspended Saturday. I do not believe it is something that will carry over to Saturday based on what I’ve been told, but I can’t say that with 100 percent certainty.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
No, and Mullen has dodged questions about it publicly twice. What we know is he was suspended Saturday. I do not believe it is something that will carry over to Saturday based on what I’ve been told, but I can’t say that with 100 percent certainty.
Strange. I don't know why Mullen can't say that he's been suspended for a "violation of team rules" or something like that. He doesn't have to give specifics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.