Brantley to NFL - Good luck Caleb!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
That was a good letter. Damn near gave me goose bumps. He's gonna be a baller in the league.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
That was a good letter. Damn near gave me goose bumps. He's gonna be a baller in the league.

That letter describes an outstanding example of what happens when great motivation, confidence and determination (despite difficult circumstances and immaturity) meets great leadership/mentorship. Brantley had the motivation to stick with it and Coach Rumph pushed the right buttons (after lawing pushed all the wrong ones) to help Brantley reach that "A-ha!" moment that got him moving in the right direction.

Good to hear about his little brother, too - I hope Brantley becomes a great Pro who will earn the attention of so many young kids who need to hear the message that hard work and persistence will pay off, whether on the field or in the classroom.

Go Gators!!!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
One thing I always liked about Brantley is he never looked at the scoreboard. Even we we were getting our asses handed to us he was still blowing plays up left and right. I believe this letter was genuine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.