Breakdown of the WR Position

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n8396 said:
Pittman will be used to make the tough catches across the middle. He has worked really hard to make that leap this year. I agree with you on Showers. He has the potential to be very good, in the slot. Had he not gotten injured, last year, he would have had a really good year. Pease probably would have not used him much, had he made big plays.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator said:
GIGator;n8349 said:
I watched Pittman grow up and he played well enough, in high school, to get a scholarship from UF and many other offers. I would say he accomplished something. Latroy hasn't been used in a way to maximize his strengths. He is very tough and has no fear of going across the middle. He's much quicker than some think, as well. He will excel playing the Slot position - you can count on that.

​hes a gator and I'm rooting for him. I watched him play aswell and he wasn't even the best player on his team. I don't see him doing much here too much talent at the position. Debose, Alvin Bailey, worton not to mention that Robinson fulwood and Dunbar are likely to be our primary receivers. But I wouldn't mind being wrong I'd love to see a local kid succeed I just think the odds are against him
I think one thing we can agree on is our receiver position is extremely talented,we just have to figure out how to get them the ball.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator said:
Gatorphan;n7858 said:
Every time I attempt to use paragraphs on this board, they get edited out when the post is made. What gives?
Same thing happens to me. The stuff was cut and pasted and before I posted it there were paragraphs. Even when I go back and manually correct it the same things happens. I'll just quit posting this kind of stuff until I figure it out.
WOW

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nobody can write a review of the WR corp quite like Ryan.Joseph

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n7977 said:
Top 3 receivers on the field will be Dunbar fulwood and Robinson. I've never been really high on Pittman. I think the coaches are going to try to get the best players on the field they can
I think these are definitely the top 3. Pittman has mastered the art of being over hyped during the spring.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Bernardo de la Paz;n8509 said:
I think these are definitely the top 3. Pittman has mastered the art of being over hyped during the spring.

also I think the coaches will be trying to keep the best players on The field reguardless of what they are more suited for

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, I'm sure they will. Like last year when they kept Taylor off the field until everyone in front of him was hurt.

You know, because Taylor wasn't as good in our ever so important downfield passing game that happened twice a month.

What makes you guys think they won't just play the upperclassmen again? Really?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n8523 said:
Yeah, I'm sure they will. Like last year when they kept Taylor off the field until everyone in front of him was hurt.

You know, because Taylor wasn't as good in our ever so important downfield passing game that happened twice a month.

I do think Roper having free reign on offense basically will keep that from happening this season and I expect to see some big plays from Debose with Roper running the offense and Muschamp being job scared now.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever said:
Law98gator;n8523 said:

I do think Roper having free reign on offense basically will keep that from happening this season and I expect to see some big plays from Debose with Roper running the offense and Muschamp being job scared now.
I like Roper and hope he gets a look as Interim HC when Goofcramp is fired. He definitely has proven he can run an offense... but so did the last two guys. Instead of getting that high flying offense that Jabba the Weis had at NE and ND, we got run out the clock Ray Goof run first and run only offense. Ditto with Peas, who obviously had a thinner resume but who never ran Goof Ball anywhere else. And we all heard Goofcramp praising that putrid offense in 2012.

Yeah, I think Goofcamp is scared but what you fail to realize is that in his heart of hearts he really believes running out the clock and coming from behind in the 4th quarter is the way to win and last year was just a result of injuries. Hell, some of the people on here believe that.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n8614 said:
Law, some people just aren't as intelligent as you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.