Breakfast with the Gators ?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
" I was told that Florida will be able to keep the Will Muschamp show, the Billy Donovan show, the Amanda Butler show and the Gatorzone show on Sun Sports this coming season as the SEC Network doesn’t have control over that yet.

One thing that will be missing this fall is “Breakfast with the Gators” as the SEC Network has those rights and Sun Sports isn’t able to show replays.

Also all minor sports will either be broadcasted on ESPN, SEC Network or on ESPN3 but some of the local Gator announcers will still be on there like Adam Schick and Mick Hubert."

Is the SEC Network going to have the replay the next day ? Anyone know ?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm sure they won't have just UF's replay every Sunday morning, as they're covering the entire conference. Breakfast with the Gators is over.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n14742 said:
I'm sure they won't have just UF's replay every Sunday morning, as they're covering the entire conference. Breakfast with the Gators is over.

Hopefully they have the replay sometime the next day but with that many SEC games I wonder if some of the replays wont air for a few days.

JC_Gator

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
YouTube will have replays of the games within a few games.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n14744 said:
Hopefully they have the replay sometime the next day but with that many SEC games I wonder if some of the replays wont air for a few days.
Yeah, we really have no idea what their line-up will look like. I'm not sure they'll show every single game during each week. The Big 10 network doesn't...I don't think.

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
crosscreekcooter;n14753 said:
Rowdy? You out there?
Rowdy had a major meltdown. He was bad mouthing OX every chance he got on the Gator Sports FB page. I doubt he will show up here.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
8802Gator said:
Rowdy? You out there?
Rowdy had a major meltdown. He was bad mouthing OX every chance he got on the Gator Sports FB page. I doubt he will show up here.
And I still have no idea what I ever did to him.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Breakfast With the Gators was my favorite show...hate to see it go. Are we sure?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Who T F wants to see it again or listen to coachbabble about how we lost?

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I won't be able to see jack **** since I'm stuck with Time-Warner.

JC_Gator

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I fully expect time warner to cover SEC network. They still have a month before launch.

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
8802Gator said:
Rowdy? You out there?
I dont remember him ever saying he had a problem with you until he started ranting on the GS facebook page. He just kind of disappeared from the GSMB without a word, so who knows what set him off.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Is the SEC network going to cost extra? I have dish network does anyone know if we're gonna have to upgrade our package?

JC_Gator

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Part of the deal with SEC network is they require the provider to give the channel at no extra cost to the customers. If you have a basic Dish package you will have SEC network at no extra cost.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
JC_Gator said:
I fully expect time warner to cover SEC network. They still have a month before launch.
It took them two years to get NFL Network....I'm not hopeful.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Just another sign that Foley is letting Muschamp ruin Florida Football :angry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.