Status
Not open for further replies.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
MJMGator;n117778 said:
This is just full of "facts". :lol:

Ask your boy Freeze about facts....I'll bet you he can give 30....or maybe 0 depending on which end of the equation he 's ask about.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n117762 said:
Simple. He gets butthurt if you offer up facts showing that Freeze probably isn't all that great. It's almost like he's emotionally tied to the hire, you know mentally I think since Stoops isn't happening he's ready to run off with the next thing available.
You are brainless. I'll say it again slow, so maybe you'll get it. I'm not emotionally tied to anyone. If I could have any of the "realistic" candidates, it would be Stoops. I'm not that thrilled with Freeze, but I can't say I think he'd be a bad hire, either.

Perhaps Foley will surprise us with someone out of left field. Whatever, I'm just along for the ride. We've already won - Muschamp is gone. Whoever is picked, I know for a fact it will be an improvement. However, I think you need to accept the fact that it will probably be Hugh Freeze. Don't get mad at me, send an angry email to Foley.

So in the spirit of Thanksgiving and if it will make you feel better, you tell me what candidate you like and then I'll agree with you and say it would be a great hire. Give me a name. I want to make you happy.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n117782 said:
Ask your boy Freeze about facts....I'll bet you he can give 30....or maybe 0 depending on which end of the equation he 's ask about.

Since when is Freeze my boy?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n117773 said:
Get back with me on that after next year, if he's still there because Foley probably won't be smart enough to offer him. I'll go out on a limb and say he wins 11-12 games next year....which he probably would do here also.... If you think Freeze inherited a bad situation it was like a dream compared to Arky last year.
I have to admit I find it amusing that you are pumping Bielema, especially after attacking Freeze for his subpar SEC record because it's just the "facts". What about the "fact" that Bielema's SEC record is now 2-13? 0-8 in the SEC his first year. Facts! See how fun these facts are to make your point! And you say that Ole Miss was like a "dream" when Freeze took over compared to Arkansas. Freeze took over a 2-10 team, Bielema took over a 4-8 team. Just the facts, man! Facts! Can't argue with those!

In fact, Bielema took over a 4-8 team and turned them into a 3-9 team his first year! Facts!

However, unlike you, I can look at the circumstances and be objective. Bielema has obviously greatly improved the product since he got there. So has Freeze. Both men deserve quite a bit of credit for the way they've re-built their programs, especially in an extremely difficult division in the toughest conference in college football.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n117751 said:
Yeah, that what I want...A coach who can get us to .500 in conference play.

Hugh freeze career SEC conference with ole miss = 10-13 so far.... Beliemas with arky is 2-13. Suck on the facts. Id say freeze is leaps and bounds beyond beliema

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n117800 said:
I have to admit I find it amusing that you are pumping Bielema, especially after attacking Freeze for his subpar SEC record because it's just the "facts". What about the "fact" that Bielema's SEC record is now 2-13? 0-8 in the SEC his first year. Facts! See how fun these facts are to make your point! And you say that Ole Miss was like a "dream" when Freeze took over compared to Arkansas. Freeze took over a 2-10 team, Bielema took over a 4-8 team. Just the facts, man! Facts! Can't argue with those!

In fact, Bielema took over a 4-8 team and turned them into a 3-9 team his first year! Facts!

However, unlike you, I can look at the circumstances and be objective. Bielema has obviously greatly improved the product since he got there. So has Freeze. Both men deserve quite a bit of credit for the way they've re-built their programs, especially in an extremely difficult division in the toughest conference in college football.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
TheBigClaw;n117802 said:
Hugh freeze career SEC conference with ole miss = 10-13 so far.... Beliemas with arky is 2-13. Suck on the facts. Id say freeze is leaps and bounds beyond beliema

No way you can compare with the mess Arky was after John L. Williams left. I guess we'll see when Bielema kicks Freezes ass again next year and wins twice as many games. You guys must have really liked Muschamp after all because your defending a guy who will bring you the same or maybe worse results.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n117806 said:
No way you can compare with the mess Arky was after John L. Williams left. I guess we'll see when Bielema kicks Freezes ass again next year and wins twice as many games. You guys must have really liked Muschamp after all because your defending a guy who will bring you the same or maybe worse results.
Keep bringing those facts. You're gonna win this argument, yet. :lol:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n117773 said:
If you think Freeze inherited a bad situation it was like a dream compared to Arky last year. By the way he wrote the blueprint on how to stop Sumlins offense. oh and Miles too and least I forget, all of the "new pumpers boy" Freeze.

You think Houston nutt had better players than Bobby petrino? And sumlins offense put up 35 on Arkansas. Beleima seems to have Arkansas headed in the right direction but Hugh freeze inherited a bad team and turned them around faster and better.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Fully convinced this guy is Cainetard.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n117806 said:
This is an opinion, not a fact. And you've made your opinion clear, man. We get it. You don't think Freeze is a good hire.

If he's hired, are you going to have a hissy fit or what? I'm getting a bit concerned you may harm yourself in some way. I'm going to PM you some numbers to a good hotline. I want you to know you have our full support.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
oxrageous;n117819 said:
If he's hired, are you going to have a hissy fit or what?
Me ? No have you listened to yourself and a good number of people on this board about Muschamp ? You will be doing the same thing by the end of the year next year if he's hired though. If you think we're irrelevant now just get used to it.....

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TheBigClaw;n117802 said:

Fact: Last week Beilema ripped Freeze a new *******. Shut him out, and they pretty much manhandled Ole Miss.

I think Beilema is a better coach than Freeze, but I don't think the UF fan base would embrace him and I don't know that he'd fit at UF anyway. We're going to be better next year regardless of who the coach is. The shear fact that Driskel won't be the QB will be a huge step in the right direction. Our young linemen will be a year more mature physically and provide good depth. For as bad as Muschamp has been talked about, the new coach should have no less than 9 wins in the regular season. That should be the minimum expectation for the new coach, whether it's Freeze or anyone else.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
t-gator;n117810 said:
You think Houston nutt had better players than Bobby petrino? And sumlins offense put up 35 on Arkansas. Beleima seems to have Arkansas headed in the right direction but Hugh freeze inherited a bad team and turned them around faster and better.

No my friend, there was no worse situation than Arky last year. Then they had a rash of injuries that rivaled ours. Lets wait 1 more year then compare the apples to oranges....By the way Bielema also coached Wis. where he had top 20 ranked teams almost every year despite being about the 20th most desirable school in the region. Yeah, recruiting at a school like Wis, and beating most everyone in the conference with much lesser players. But I guess none of that experience or success matters.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
alcoholica;n117831 said:
Fact: Last week Beilema ripped Freeze a new *******. Shut him out, and they pretty much manhandled Ole Miss.

I think Beilema is a better coach than Freeze, but I don't think the UF fan base would embrace him and I don't know that he'd fit at UF anyway. We're going to be better next year regardless of who the coach is. The shear fact that Driskel won't be the QB will be a huge step in the right direction. Our young linemen will be a year more mature physically and provide good depth. For as bad as Muschamp has been talked about, the new coach should have no less than 9 wins in the regular season. That should be the minimum expectation for the new coach, whether it's Freeze or anyone else.

Not if all those offensive linemen go to the draft. We will be down like 3 starters there. We are definitely losing some talent and aren't any sure 9 win team by a longshot.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
alcoholica;n117831 said:
That should be the minimum expectation for the new coach, whether it's Freeze or anyone else.
Oh no, after all this I fully expect Freeze to win no less than 11 games if he comes here. I mean he is the "Chosen One" so if Muschamp won 11 in his 2nd year then Freeze has to do it in his 1st year....BTW, I think your wrong about Bielema not fitting in here. I mean who doesn't love a big beer swilling, brat eating former lineman.....he also has a naughty looking little wife.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Some rumors out there that some recruits have said they think Freeze will be announced as our new coach a few days after their game with Miss State. Might mean something or could be them just reading stuff themselves I guess.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n117845 said:
Not if all those offensive linemen go to the draft. We will be down like 3 starters there. We are definitely losing some talent and aren't any sure 9 win team by a longshot.

People have been ragging Humpty and Murphy for 2 yrs and now they are tragic defections???? Really? No.....no no no no no. Are you really making excuses for the new coach already? Come 'on man

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
alcoholica;n117859 said:
People have been ragging Humpty and Murphy for 2 yrs and now they are tragic defections???? Really? No.....no no no no no. Are you really making excuses for the new coach already? Come 'on man

The role reversals on here are amazing, huh. Next I'm gonna be hearing how Muschamp left the program...."broken" and the "cupboard bare"...The Freeze pumpers will do everything they can to make his 6-6 season acceptable.

Fun N' Stun

Nov 15, 2014
Concrete Helmet;n117862 said:
The role reversals on here are amazing, huh. Next I'm gonna be hearing how Muschamp l
eft the program...."broken" and the "cupboard bare"...The Freeze pumpers will do everything they can to make his 6-6 season acceptable.

Freeze won't go 6-6 at UF, let alone 4-8. He isn't a failure of a head coach like Muschamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.