BREAKING: Suspended Players Offered Pre-Trial Intervention

Gator_Chompz

Founding Member
Marine 4 Life
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Suspended UF wide receiver Antonio Callway has been offered pre-trial intervention in his credit card fraud case, according to court records

Gator_Chompz

Founding Member
Marine 4 Life
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
UF running back Jordan Scarlett has also agreed to a pre-trail intervention. If requirements are met, felony charges will be dismissed.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@SECCountryUF: Florida WR Antonio Callaway has pre-trial intervention agreement for credit card fraud scandal http://sec.news/2yP6Wto #GatorNation

@GatorsScott: Basically a voluntary probation term of x amount of time (often 12 months). If they successfully complete, charges dismissed

Gator_Chompz

Founding Member
Marine 4 Life
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Linebacker James Houston also has agreed to a pre-trial intervention.

Gator_Chompz

Founding Member
Marine 4 Life
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Going over court records, WR Rick Wells has agreed to a pre-trail intervention.

Gator_Chompz

Founding Member
Marine 4 Life
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Waiting for DE Keivonnis Davis, LB Ventrell Miller and DT Richer Desir-Jones.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
What does this mean? (besides they're not going to jail)

Acecustis

Sep 25, 2017
Need to move on. Callaway and Scarlett were never coming back anyway. Jordan Smith, Desir-Jones and Rick Wells are guys you can find in the stands. Replace the freshmen LB's with other freshmen LB's in this class. Telfort we need to keep with Ivey probably leaving early but he had the most charges and hard to see us glossing over that. Keivonnis is a good player but we are deep at DE.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
From seccountry:

The state attorney said seven of the nine Florida players involved in the scandal could qualify for pre-trial intervention, according to Baker — only Jordan Smith and Kadeem Telfort would not be eligible.

---

I was hoping to get the LB's and Telfort (OT) back.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
From seccountry:

The state attorney said seven of the nine Florida players involved in the scandal could qualify for pre-trial intervention, according to Baker — only Jordan Smith and Kadeem Telfort would not be eligible.

---

I was hoping to get the LB's and Telfort (OT) back.

Why are those 2 ineligible?

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
They probably are still gonna have to face university punishment or something from this. I’d love to have Callaways fire power back but man he’s such a headache

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I doubt you see any of these guys play against Georgia or Missouri.
They probably are still gonna have to face university punishment or something from this. I’d love to have Callaways fire power back but man he’s such a headache

I doubt we see any of them THIS year. They still haven't been cleared to return to the team. As mentioned, they'll get dealt university punishment as well (which will likely be game suspensions, most likely games already missed). Most of these kids can redshirt anyway.

Callaway is probably done at UF. I can't imagine he's going to be able to come back. He should transfer to a 1AA school that throws the ball a lot and then go into the draft. He's talented, but there are a ton of talented 5'11 WR's out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.