We might need a HC to do that. :dunno:
giphy.gif

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I am not sure how this is more than a second chance for anyone but Callaway?

Scarlett, already suspended once for weed, this is already his 2nd chance and he blew it. Same with Wells. His first chance was after shooting BB guns into the dorms with Callaway or Cleveland, I can't remember which idiot that was with now, this was his 2nd chance and he blew it. Callaway everybody already knows about.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
9 players conspired to defraud. Football is a team sport. You don't allow a group within a team to conspire to commit a crime.
I hope the council throws their asses off campus.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
FTR, if this was any of these bozo's first time in trouble at UF, I have no problem giving them a 2nd chance. It's the repeat offenders I want gone.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
A year suspension (plus another year of court supervised probation to come) is a decent penalty.

Whatever the coach decides is fine by me if student court clears them.

The worst of the offenders are apparently not getting diversions.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Scarlett, already suspended once for weed, this is already his 2nd chance and he blew it. Same with Wells. His first chance was after shooting BB guns into the dorms with Callaway or Cleveland, I can't remember which idiot that was with now, this was his 2nd chance and he blew it. Callaway everybody already knows about.
cleveland

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
His first chance was after shooting BB guns into the dorms with Callaway or Cleveland, I can't remember which idiot that was with now,
holy **** pothead. you admit to drug use and yet you talk shyt about a 18 year old shooting a bb gun (might have been airsoft) and hitting a window. REALLY?

JFC. You are amazing sometimes.

Last edited:

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I think these guys still have to appear in front of the student conduct board or whatever its called. So none are playing this year, there is only 3 weeks left and none have practiced for like what going on 3 months? The 2 that didn't get reduced charges are done for sure, Calloway and Scarlett ain't coming back either, they're juniors and were likely going to try the draft after this year anyways. I think if those two were smart (that's a big if) that they would just try to get in their best shape and go to the combine rather than go play a final year at a small school and risk injury. Still think they could have a small chance of getting drafted late. The other 5 the new coach can decide on, if they're at a position of need and are talented hopefully they get a chance to come back.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
holy **** pothead. you admit to drug use and you talk shyt about a 18 year old shooting a bb gun (might have been airsoft) and hitting a window. REALLY?

JFC. You are amazing sometimes.

Yeah, maybe you missed the part about already getting a 2nd chance AFTER the BB gun incident...or maybe you're just drunk and disorderly as usual.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
If the school and new coach clears them I’m fine with the non dead weight coming back. Calloway and Scarlett really screwed their stock. Calloway needs to be told the supplemental draft is his best route. Scarlett should come back as I don’t think he was a higher pick than 5th round before this, but not sure if he would get enough carries for it to help him.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Why Supp Draft? If he jumps, he can go in the regular draft. he is eligible this year.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
As a program, we're at rock-ass bottom right now, and these anal apertures played a major part in getting us here. I have no pity, compassion or tolerance for this bunch of thieving, selfish criminals. They betrayed Gator Nation once, and as we have seen from previous instances, there is little or no reason to expect that they won't do it again. Part of the reason I'm so glad to see Mac gone is his spineless refusal to hold players to a reasonable standard of decent conduct. As others have said, I agree that the honor court and the new HC are entitled to dispose of this matter as they see fit. However, this would be an excellent opportunity to demonstrate the same institutional commitment to excellence and integrity UF has achieved academically, in the realm of athletics. I hope none of these scoundrels ever suits up at UF again.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Why Supp Draft? If he jumps, he can go in the regular draft. he is eligible this year.

I just think teams will actually be more willing to draft him that way. I’m not sure he goes before round 6 if at all after all this. Just one man’s opinion though.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
As a program, we're at rock-ass bottom right now, and these anal apertures played a major part in getting us here. I have no pity, compassion or tolerance for this bunch of thieving, selfish criminals. They betrayed Gator Nation once, and as we have seen from previous instances, there is little or no reason to expect that they won't do it again. Part of the reason I'm so glad to see Mac gone is his spineless refusal to hold players to a reasonable standard of decent conduct. As others have said, I agree that the honor court and the new HC are entitled to dispose of this matter as they see fit. However, this would be an excellent opportunity to demonstrate the same institutional commitment to excellence and integrity UF has achieved academically, in the realm of athletics. I hope none of these scoundrels ever suits up at UF again.
But how do you really feel? Don't hold back, we want honesty.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Scarlett and Callaway need to put in a season turning heads playing for Kiffin. Put this criminality 2 years out of sight, out of mind. Then, wow NFL scouts at the combines.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I just think teams will actually be more willing to draft him that way. I’m not sure he goes before round 6 if at all after all this. Just one man’s opinion though.

He has a better chance on getting picked up in the regular draft than the supplemental draft.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
23a409bb733d7b68993adc19381fb4e6--art-thou-food-safety.jpg

Most teams won't draft at all in the supp draft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.