Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The most obvious choice.

Also nice to try to cause URG seizures.
not worried about it.
MJM is welcome to do all the cocaine he wants to do.
I see you have your nose primed and ready for it too ;)

EyeDocGator

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Member
Oct 26, 2015
As to BP....he wasn't the one who downed punts inside the 5 and dropped a third, I don't believe. Drawing a blank on who, exactly, that was.

That was Callaway who brain farted punt returns last year. Don't know whether it was Callaway's or the ST coaching at fault. I'd rather have one of the young players like Hammond return punts.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Agree with others on Cleveland. He should have a very good year. On defense I think Marco Wilson earns a lot of PT. Some of the older guys have been heaping praise on him already in camp. It may take some time, but I believe Stewart will play a role at one of the safety spots as well this season. Communication is extremely important on the back end, and that can take some time for a young buck to develop.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Im expecting to see some highlights from perine, he makes magic happen when he touches the ball. For the life of me I cant figure out why everyone's so big on scarlett while perine is mostly not mentioned. I'm no guru, but to me I dont even think its close. Perine is gonna be a special player for us.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
Moon wont be on the field. We have about 7 kids lined up trying to play that one skinny outside LB slot.

My picks..... two guys I didn't like in years gone by:

Riles
Taven Bryan
I never understood all the hate for Riles, my seats are 11 rows up right behind the linemen and that guy has a mean streak and gives a sh!t unlike guys like Sharpe who showed zero energy and seemed to just go through the motions.
I also like the Bryan pick he will need to come up huge for us this year, I don't think Clarke can hold up all year.
For my picks I'll go with Toney on offense I really think he will have to come in and rescue us at QB, it's that bad and he will give us a spark but teams will figure him out by the time we play fsu.
Defence I say Shawn Davis dude has a chip on his shoulder and we need safey's.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Im expecting to see some highlights from perine, he makes magic happen when he touches the ball. For the life of me I cant figure out why everyone's so big on scarlett while perine is mostly not mentioned. I'm no guru, but to me I dont even think its close. Perine is gonna be a special player for us.
This could be a breakout year for Perine. I like them both, honestly. They both have some power to them but are different enough that they make a nice 1-2 punch.
As much as I would like to see Davis and Lemons, I don't want to see them yet in games that matter, unless they are just that good (don't believe they are yet). Need to keep it Scarlett and Perine, and mostly keep Thompson out of the rotation, he makes some nice plays at times, but he is too risky..

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Joseph and Perine.

I thought about saying Cleveland, but his success depends a lot on the QB and playcalling. :deadnanner:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.