Bret Bielema FIRED from Arkansas

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@TomMurphyADG: Arkansas has called a 7:30 p.m. press conference at Barnhill Arena with Julie Cromer Peoples as Bret Bielema is officially dismissed

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So is that 3 coaches fired this year after losing to Mizzu?

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Wasn't Malzahn the long time head coach at Sprindale High that sent that highly rated QB to Ark and he became the OC at Ark b/c of that and other players going there? Can't remember the kid's name but think he ended up at USC after barely playing at Ark.

Yes. Not only did Mustain sign with Arky,I believe an all-world TE and a couple of all-world WR’s from that same HS team also signed with Arky that same year. I don’t believe any of them lived up to expectations.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Some spec on Malzahn before this even happened. Isn’t Malzahn’s wife the crazy one that definitely wears the pants

Yes, she was the one banging Cam and fawning all over him during the interview. She couldn’t have made it any clearer than she did that the Camster got her all hot & bothered. She’s a real peach...nut job to the max!

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yes, she was the one banging Cam and fawning all over him during the interview. She couldn’t have made it any clearer than she did that the Camster got her all hot & bothered. She’s a real peach...nut job to the max!
Don't believe that. Cam had rumors at UF for being queer. That came from the support staff and GAs

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I’m embellishing somewhat but her interview and comments about her affinity for Cam were bizarre to say the least.
I can say this, I never saw them, but there were pictures at some point that proved which way he hit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.