Bruce Jenner survives deadly auto crash

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I always thought Sam was a cool name for a girl....Bruce, not so much...

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
If it was ever possible to think of something that might have the ability to turn me gay, living in that house with all those pyscho kardashian chics all those years could quite possibly be it.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
He'll just have to try another method. Poor bastard.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think the title should be changed from "survives deadly auto crash" to "causes deadly auto crash".

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n175921 said:
I think the title should be changed from "survives deadly auto crash" to "causes deadly auto crash".

Has that been proven yet?

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n175921 said:

Quite correct it really does not matter why he did not properly control his car under the normal rules if you run into the back of another car you are at fault, no matter what.

JasonNorin

Feb 16, 2015
VulcanAlex;n178349 said:
Quite correct it really does not matter why he did not properly control his car under the normal rules if you run into the back of another car you are at fault, no matter what.

I agree..

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara;n178466 said:
KK is pissed about all of this Kim Kardashian West is sick of Bruce Jenner stealing her limelight.

The 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' star is reportedly unimpressed by the media coverage of her 65-year-old stepfather's transition to become a woman because she feels ignored by the magazines which usually give her so much attention.

A source revealed: "Kim has only been on one and a half (tabloid) covers in 2015.
"Neither Life & Style, OK!, Us Weekly nor People have had her on their cover once this year.
"But Bruce has been on four In Touch covers, two Us Weekly covers and a People cover."

Although the 34-year-old beauty - who has 19-month-old daughter North with husband Kanye West - received some attention recently when she stripped off for LOVE magazine for another naked shoot, the source continued to say she is desperate to have the full focus on her once again so she can sell her products, which is why she has been stepping out wearing more and more provocative outfits in recent days.

Speaking to New York Daily News' Confidenti@l column, they said: "Bruce is getting the attention and the only time people show her is when she's naked on magazine covers, which is fine, but she needs to sell brands and products. It's not like she makes anything off of Paper mag.

"She still needs to sell her Sears collection. She still needs the mainstream press."
"Look what she did earlier in the week in New York -- it's 20 degrees and she's wearing a cleavage-baring tank top while everyone around here is in hats and gloves.

"She's literally exposing herself while walking out of a hotel on purpose. But as a family they are well aware of the focus on Bruce."

http://www.thespec.com/whatson-story...ner-attention/

Av, you seem way too invested in this thread :ugh:

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I wish the title of this thread was, "Bruce Jenner takes entire Kardashian clan out for a Sunday drive, crashes through guardrail and plunges 500 feet to a fiery death. All Perish. 'E" channel goes off the air."

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
divits;n178930 said:
I wish the title of this thread was, "Bruce Jenner takes entire Kardashian clan out for a Sunday drive, crashes through guardrail and plunges 500 feet to a fiery death. All Perish. 'E" channel goes off the air."

:lol:

Dec 10, 2014
And to think that I once thought Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchey (would high school/college students even know who they are nowadays?) were the lowest point of American culture ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb