Bruce Pearl in trouble again

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Glad that we don't hire questionable coaches like these...

Our players may have issues from time to time (which school doesn't go through this), so far we've hired good coaches...

Seems to me Foley and his crew did not really do a good/thorough background/character check on Butters...

Huh? I hope this was sarcasm.

The guy that brought us The Credit Card Nine? The guy who literally quit on the job? The lazy butter tooth guy who just quit? The guy who lied to the local and national media and further turned our program into a laughing stock? Yeah, great character...

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

The guy that brought us The Credit Card Nine? The guy who literally quit on the job? The lazy butter tooth guy who just quit? The guy who lied to the local and national media and further turned our program into a laughing stock? Yeah, great character...

Isn’t that what he said?

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I thought that his contract had many consequences for stuff, like not cooperating. I expect him to be fired or cooperate which might get him fired anyway.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry I hate to see colorful guys who are good for the sport and the SEC get booted over and over while Duke and Kentucky and their coaches in particular are never challenged in what they do.

Are you suggesting that the NCAA selectively enforces their rules????

You mean like UNC escaping a 15 year academic fraud case?

I am appalled that you would suggest such a thing.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I hear ya, but pearl is every bit as dirty as calapary. He should hang it up permanently.

You are correct.

The only differences are:
1. Pearl is a MUCH better coach
2. Calipari cheats to get MUCH better players

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Poor reading comprehension strikes again

Uncle Rob

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2016
What Pearl got nailed for in Tennessee was such chicken s***. You can get fired for throwing a Barbecue? Ok, technically he got fired for lying about throwing a barbecue. Mean while USC and Alabama buy houses for players' families.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Bruce Pearl in trouble?

68929751.jpg

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
UNC escaping penalty with the shyt they were doing and then say that Williams wasn't aware of it is total horse crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.