Buckeye Fans want Urban gone

21Jump

Nov 5, 2017
Take him back in a NY minute. We would get 5-6 good years out of him and no need to “take a chance” on a new unproven SEC coach.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
But but the pumpers said we ran him off and SOS and Chump and probably Mac.

We are spoiled and entitled and the worst fan base ever. The pumpers told us so.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Lulz:

Urban has won us one Big Ten Championship. ONE. With all the NFL talent we’ve had since hes been here we have ONE Big Ten Championship. Thats ONE in six years hes been here. We still have a chance this year so he could get a 2nd. Tressel had six in ten years.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Lulz:

Urban has won us one Big Ten Championship. ONE. With all the NFL talent we’ve had since hes been here we have ONE Big Ten Championship. Thats ONE in six years hes been here. We still have a chance this year so he could get a 2nd. Tressel had six in ten years.

Us?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Law, I'm pulling your post from the other Urban thread. I think you put it succinctly what he is and what he isn't.

He is probably the best ST coordinator of all time. He said in his book that he intended to win with defense and special teams and to give the ball to his playmakers. It is what he does.

He isn't an innovator on offense, but he doesn't have to be.

I don't think he has lost a step in recruiting, in fact I think if you look at star ratings of the classes, he has improved slightly. However, the blue chippers from Florida are just better than the bluechippers from Ohio and the midwest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.